+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    You do??? How so? I never said, nor even implied, the "fate" of myself or any other cast member...

Believe me, what you and I see on tv is going to be FAR different than what I experienced in the house (again, good 'ol "reality" tv). All I'm doing is talking about my PERSONAL opinions on people. I don't think I'm ruining the show for anyone, because I don't even know how it'll look on TV!...
    Okie dokie, man

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainica
    Okie dokie, man
    Sorry - I wasn't trying to be confrontational.

I genuinely don't want to ruin the show for anyone, so I hoped that I wasn't. If anyone thinks I was truly giving away too much, I'll definitely edit my posts!...

I just think that the way that you're going to see everyone on TV is not how I saw them in person, ya know? So I was just trying to give you a take that you may never see (which obviously doesn't make it a "spolier"!)...

Again, I apologize if I'm ruining anything. Please let me know - thanks!...

Matt, I don't think you gave anything away. We know you can't give away the outcome of yourself or any of the Joes, and I don't think you even came close to doing that. Thanks for the candid and very entertaining answers.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Hey Matt,

I am really enjoying reading what you think of the other guys and getting the inside info from you. I say keep it up.

I have a couple of questions. I think Chuck is very good looking. He makes me think of big teddy bear you can cuddle up too. What was he like? In one of your other answers you said you got to know him more than some of the other guys.

I know you can't tell us how long you were there, but it sounds like you had a great time. Did you make some life long friends with some of the guys? I was suprised to read that the show was filmed so long ago.

Thanks again Matt for all the info.

Curly

Good deal - thanks, Curly....

Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair
    I think Chuck is very good looking. What was he like?
    He's the epitomy of "you can't judge a book by its cover". Looks like a beefcake thug, but is SUPER nice, and not ANYTHING like his appearance. Not at all cocky or condescending or anything. Very open too. If you want my opinion, he'll be a "fan favorite" once the show airs....

Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair
    Did you make some life long friends with some of the guys?
    I wouldn't say that, no. I have spoken (via email) with some "fellow Joes" since the show, but just small talk. It's not like I'd be visiting them in their hometowns or whatever. Again, though - when you're actually "in the element" of the show, there's a lot of closeness, and I think it's just cuz you're all going through the shared common experience. It didn't last (at least for ME) that much after taping...

Not to kiss your butt or anything but you were one of my favorite "characters".... Glad to see you here posting, and hope you stay around giving us more insight as to who you are! Heh. You're a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    Not to kiss your butt or anything
    Keep kissing!!!.....

....feed the shallow ego that is Average Matt!

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    But, all in all, a very kind and sweet girl. Despite all of her "fame-chasing" (for lack of a better term), she had a very simple "girl-next-door" quality to her that was highly appealing to me (I'm into that kind of "vibe"). Oh, and a good taste in music, which I particularaly liked!..... .
    We use the term "fame-whoring"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainica
    someone should put a 'spoiler' label on this post,,, way too much info before the show even starts

now i know the outcome of this 'joe'

grrrrr
    Hey, Elainica---how about you post your guesses in a spoiler tag, and then later we can see how much you gleaned from Matt's answers? If you get it right you are a way better deducer than I am....I just found his answers amusing and behind the scenes-y, but not giving anything away to clueless me. Hmmm, that's a serious and friendly suggestion in case it came across in any other way to you.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Another question for Matt...had the Joes, or Anna, seen the previous Average Joes? That is, did they have any idea that "hunks" might be coming? I've read it was filmed nearly a year ago.... If that isn't too much of a spoiler.

+ Reply to Thread