+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    We don't want you to get in trouble with NBC, but if you can dish any dirt on the other Joes, the hunks, and Anna, remember, enquiring minds definitely want to know.
    Well, to the best of my knowledge, my contract says not to divulge any information on what happens on the show or about the production process (secrets that may take away from the **cough ** "reality" ** cough ** of reality tv). It does NOT, however, say anything about me offering up my opinions on characters (yes, "characters") on the show....

....SO - that being said, if you ask, I'll tell! (if I can)

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    Well, to the best of my knowledge, my contract says not to divulge any information on what happens on the show or about the production process (secrets that may take away from the **cough ** "reality" ** cough ** of reality tv). It does NOT, however, say anything about me offering up my opinions on characters (yes, "characters") on the show....

....SO - that being said, if you ask, I'll tell! (if I can)
    Alright! I have a few Q's about some of the more interesting seeming guys. Some of them you may not be able to answer, but that's okay.

:Which of the guys are most there for love?
    :Nick creeps me out. Is he creepy?
    :Josh seems way to good looking to be called average. Does he have some other physical deformity that sticks out?
    :Is Aaron C the "token braniac" or does he have some other great aspects to his personality? I lub him
    :Is Jason a little fruity?
    :Aaron F seems like a big jerk. Is he a big jerk?
    :Is Harolds head really shaped like that?

That would be great if you could answer those!

Before I begin, I cannot emphasize enough (ya hear me, NBC?!? ) that these are my OPINIONS. Others on the show may WHOLEHEARTEDLY disagree....

It should also be noted that, for those of you that haven't read my profile, I am always right about everything, so if anyone else from the show comes on here and disagrees, they're wrong.

(yeah, kidding)

Oh, also let me say that the group of "Joes" that were cast were all VERY friendly and nice. It was a real "friendly" atmosphere amongst the contestants. Very much a "Joes sticking together" mentality to go against the "hunks". I certainly would not say I have anything AGAINST any of my housemates. Without further adeiu....

Quote Originally Posted by _spaceoddity_
    Which of the guys are most there for love?
    In my opinion, I would think Nick and Arthur. But, then again, neither of THEM may have been either. Who knows. There's REALLY gotta be something screwy going on upstairs if you need to go on TV to find a chick....

Nick creeps me out. Is he creepy?
    Oh yeah....

Josh seems way to good looking to be called average. Does he have some other physical deformity that sticks out?
    Nope - he's a really nice guy, and very down-to-earth. He's a little short, but not bad - maybe like 5'7" or so, I'm guessing. Anyway no physical deformities or mental retardation. He's a really good guy....

Is Aaron C the "token braniac" or does he have some other great aspects to his personality? I lub him
    Definitely a brainiac, but also VERY kind. The kind of guy many girls may not like just cuz he's "too nice", ya know?...

Is Jason a little fruity?
    Haha. Ummm, I dunno how to answer that. "Fruity" is not the right way to describe him, but he was definitely something! Jason was probably the funniest guy in the house, so I don't mean that in a negative way. He's not fruity in the sense that he's "effeminite" or gay or whatever. I dunno how to describe him. He's REALLY funny though - great sense of humor. Relating back to your LAST question, however, if ANYONE is a bit fruity at first impression, it's probably Aaron C...

Aaron F seems like a big jerk. Is he a big jerk?
    Speaking as a guy, no - because I could care less. Speaking as a woman - you bet your ass!....

Is Harolds head really shaped like that?
    Bad photoshopping. That also explains why it looks like flies are buzzing around Nick's head. NBC needs to fire their EXTREMELY INCOMPETENT graphic designer/web designer, and hire.....oh, I dunno....ME, maybe?! (yeah, shameless job-whoring, but whatever!)....
    Last edited by ShootingBlanks; 06-09-2005 at 04:39 PM.

Hah. Excellent. Well if you're going to answer them so thoroughly and entertaining...ly then I might as well ask more, eh? Here I go!

:Who out of the guys did you most become friends with?
    :If you were to date any of the guys in the house who would it be? (yeah, I went there)
    :Who is the most annoying?
    :Most insecure?
    immest slash most boring?
    erverted?
    :Gino "looks" like a funny/sweet guy, whats he like?
    oes Nathan talk to much? Because his profile is like yadda yadda yadda...
    :I love Joshua purely on the grounds of his "nice jesus-look" quote. Whats he like?
    :Has anyone ever brought up Jasons immaculatley shaped eyebrows? Is he some sort of metero, and to what extent?
    :Is Clay some sort of Jesus freak?
    :Is Damien one of those people who thinks they are really smart but is in fact, not? Because he really comes off that way in his profile
    :Last but not least...whats Anna like! Be honest...

I'll let someone else ask ome Q's now...i'm all tuckered out.

I'm enjoying the questions. Glad we have someone to answer them instead of us just speculating things like we have to do on "The Bachelor". I wish this show would get started! There's nothing entertaining on TV right now (except "The Shield" of course.)

Haha - this is sorta fun!....

Who out of the guys did you most become friends with?
    I was pretty friendly with a lot of them, but mostly probably Nathan, Josh, Chuck, and Joshua (if I had to pick). I'd say I was probably LEAST friendly with Arthur and Igor....

If you were to date any of the guys in the house who would it be? (yeah, I went there)
    Oh lord. I dunno - myself?...

Who is the most annoying?
    Haha - easy one. DANTE!...

Most insecure?
    No one was really insecure. I mean, ya gotta figure that if you're gonna put yourself out on national TV, you probably won't be cast if you've got a bunch of insecurities....

Dimmest slash most boring?
    Same as above. Casting people really don't cast "boring" people. Now, EVERY reality show has their totally lame characters, and I'm sure that's all in editing. Like, I KNOW they're gonna make someone boring (and it may even be me, based on the fact that they said that Anna said I was "quiet"), so it's all in editing. I'm curious myself to see who it is! (incidentally, I'm about the furthest thing from "quiet", so I found that description of me VERY strange when I saw it!)....

Perverted?
    Heheh - yeah, I'll take the hit for that one!....

...but not like "dirty old man" pervert. I'm just....hmmm...."fiesty"?

Gino "looks" like a funny/sweet guy, whats he like?
    Exactly as described above. A bit shy, but if I (as a male) used the word "sweet" to describe another male (which I don't), then this would probably be the guy I'd use it on....

....was that kinda gay? I dunno.

Does Nathan talk to much? Because his profile is like yadda yadda yadda...
    He's real down-to-earth. Like myself, VERY "unphased" by the whole "I'm on television" thing. Like, there were people there who were there to get their "exposure" or whatever. He was DEFINITELY not one of them. Just out to hang out in warm weather in a sweet-ass mansion and have some fun!....

I love Joshua purely on the grounds of his "nice jesus-look" quote. Whats he like?
    I'm not saying he's a stoner, but he has the qualities of those "stoner friends" that you may or may not have had. Very lighthearted and jovial. I got along great with him. He completely cracked me up, and reminded me a lot of friends that I would hang out with back home....

Has anyone ever brought up Jasons immaculatley shaped eyebrows? Is he some sort of metero, and to what extent?
    That never came up to my knowledge. Although I think it's hysterical that you're focused so much on it. Ha!!!....

Is Clay some sort of Jesus freak?
    I wouldn't say so at all. His profile certainly DOES make it seem that way, however. Again - just like the editors on tv, the creators of the website can make you how they want. That questinoairre that you see is a VERY small segment of the whole questionairre we answered. In fact, even some of my individual ANSWERS were edited from what I actually responded. "Reality" tv, huh?!?....

Is Damien one of those people who thinks they are really smart but is in fact, not? Because he really comes off that way in his profile
    He wasn't that talkative (at least to me) when I was around him, so I can't really say that either way. Sorry!....

Last but not least...whats Anna like! Be honest...
    Okay, my personal take on her is this....

I can't possibly imagine that she went on the show to "find true love". With all of her acting/modelling credentials, this HAD to have been a career booster (which, incidentally, I don't AT ALL fault her for - more power to her)....

She was very sweet and endearing. Cuter on the website pictures than in person, but that's not to say that she wasn't a cute girl, because she was. The following statement I must emphasize is my OPINION with NO FACTUAL BASIS, but I have reason to believe that not only did she not have "total say" in who got eliminated, but I also kinda think that at times there were people eliminated that she genuinely did not want to leave at the time. Again, not to get into anything specifc, and I may be wrong (the producers/Anna would obviously never be allowed to admit to any of that), so it's just my opinion. I'm not trying to "break a scandal" or anything here!....

But, all in all, a very kind and sweet girl. Despite all of her "fame-chasing" (for lack of a better term), she had a very simple "girl-next-door" quality to her that was highly appealing to me (I'm into that kind of "vibe"). Oh, and a good taste in music, which I particularaly liked!.....

Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    This guy looks like he has a glass eye.
    Actually, Dan looks like he has a glass eye in his picture. Whatever. Well, Matt if that is you (toenail-less and all) I am sure you realize that we just like to have a little fun...You're brave to venture in here! I am sure most of the Joe's would be pretty interesting people to talk to, and a lot of their answers were pretty funny. Thanks for the candid answers.

someone should put a 'spoiler' label on this post,,, way too much info before the show even starts

now i know the outcome of this 'joe'

grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Elainica
    You do??? How so? I never said, nor even implied, the "fate" of myself or any other cast member...

Believe me, what you and I see on tv is going to be FAR different than what I experienced in the house (again, good 'ol "reality" tv). All I'm doing is talking about my PERSONAL opinions on people. I don't think I'm ruining the show for anyone, because I don't even know how it'll look on TV!...
    Last edited by ShootingBlanks; 06-09-2005 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elainica
    someone should put a 'spoiler' label on this post,,, way too much info before the show even starts

grrrrr
    I don't think he really gave anything away- and he could have been misleading us anyway. I think it's fun. Maybe it's because his sense of humor is really coming through in these posts and it's a lot like mine.

+ Reply to Thread