+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Matt

I second that! You're far too nice a person to have to have gone through the rest of that trainwreck!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Hey Matt! you still with us here at the FORT?

what do you make of it so far? I believe you were thinking that Josh might be the final one, but that got shot to hell last night.

looking forward to the finale tonight???!!!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Still here!!!...

Before the show aired (just from my personal experiences with the people), Josh & Nathan were my picks. As the show went on, I pegged Josh as the winner. Guess I was wrong...

Now (and here I am speaking as a "fan" rather than a "participant", since this is pure speculation), I read in some interview a few weeks back with Anna that she is still together with her pick from the show. If you go on MySpace and check out the accounts of Anna, Nathan, and Rocky, both Anna and Nathan are listed as "in a relationship", and Rocky is listed as "single"...

...so, my thoughts are that a Joe actually pulls this one out. Nate's a good guy, so I'm happy for him (if that's the outcome!)

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    Hello Matt,
    Can you post links to those myspace accounts? Curiosity prevails yet I'm don't want to take the time to do the research. (I am actually attempting to look like I'm working!!) Thanks if you can!!! =)

I'm not Matt (obviously!), but I found the info pretty easily on the web. What it means is anyone's guess, but it sounds like Anna is VERY happy! Here ya go!

Nathan's Myspace.com Profile

Rocky's Myspace.com Profile

Anna's Myspace.com Profile

Edited to add....

Anna's Match.com interview
    Last edited by angelgirl39; 07-27-2005 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Edited to add link

Hey Matt! good morning!

what'd ya think?!?!?!?! can you tell a few of us suckers love a happy ending (how many years have we been waiting for an Average Joe to actually get picked!)

so, do you think they are really still together? think we'll see them on a morning show or something????

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    I'm not Matt (obviously!), but I found the info pretty easily on the web. What it means is anyone's guess, but it sounds like Anna is VERY happy! Here ya go!

Thanks angelgirl =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112