+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    GAWD, if I wasn't married I'd go after Matt since his sense of humor is....
    There's always something about a man that can make you laugh your ass off

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Hi, everyone...

...feel free to hop in on this and keep me company, if you're bored today (3:00 EST)! I was told you can go online in some sort of chatroom and ask questions that I'll answer on the air or something. I dunno. Or you can just continue to ask quesitons here at FoRT! :

http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/index.php?module=PostCalendar& func=view&Date=20050714&tplvie w=&viewtype=details&eid=547&pr int=

Thanks!...
    Last edited by ShootingBlanks; 07-14-2005 at 10:03 AM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    Hi, everyone...you can just continue to ask quesitons here at FoRT! :
    Thanks!...
    Okey dokey. It is painfully obvious this show is scripted. I guess production deserves a pat on the back for not trying to hide it. (I am grasping for positive straws here)

1. please tell me Art is NOT seriously thinking this show is legit and he has a shot with Anna. I insist.

2. Now that you are watching this wreck, are you on your knees daily, thanking anyone who will listen, for your early departure? Or are you bummed you missed out on porcelain veneers?

3. This board seems to be taken with Josh. In your opinion, do you think he makes it far? Same question for Art.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Please tell me Art is NOT seriously thinking this show is legit and he has a shot with Anna. I insist.
    I [edited] hope not!....but, who knows.

Now that you are watching this wreck, are you on your knees daily, thanking anyone who will listen, for your early departure?
    Look, nothing against the other contestants AT ALL, but after watching this "wreck" as you call it (and not a better term could be coined), I am SOOO glad I got out early! I watch a lot of reality tv shows, and this one has me literally screaming at the screen cuz of it's ridiculousness. So horrifically over-dramatic and stuff. I think I would've lost my mind being forced to behave in the manner that the contestants are behaving. This show makes me actually feel like I'm "too real" for reality tv - does that make sense?!...

This board seems to be taken with Josh. In your opinion, do you think he makes it far? Same question for Art.
    I'm sure Josh makes it far. He's a decent-looking guy, and he really is a great guy (personality-wise) in person. If he doesn't go all the way (and I think he will), then he definitely DESERVES to. Art - I dunno. I mean, he's nice and all, but I don't see him as compatible with Anna. I'm sure he'll have no problem finding women after the show, though....
    Last edited by Lucy; 07-14-2005 at 12:08 PM. Reason: language

FORT Fogey
    Thanks Shooting, and yes, you make a lot of sense.

Matt:

thanks for the commentary. And thanks to Dogbat for asking all the questions I've been wondering about myself.

Matt, I presume you were long gone before the 'hunks' made it there, or did you get a chance to meet any of them in person? Any commentary on these guys?

And, what do you know about all the guys that get makeovers? When do they come back to the show? Was there time for Dante to lose a few pounds????

Thanks, PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince
    Matt, I presume you were long gone before the 'hunks' made it there, or did you get a chance to meet any of them in person? Any commentary on these guys?
    I never actually "met" any of the hunks, but I saw them out by the pool at the hotel during finals....

And, what do you know about all the guys that get makeovers?
    Ummmm - they needed work!....

When do they come back to the show?
    I'm not sure about this, but not until the very end, I don't think. I doubt any of them would stand a chance, just cuz even if they look better they've been away from the show (and Anna) for so long that she wouldn't have even had a chance to get to know them well, ya know?....

Was there time for Dante to lose a few pounds???
    Haha - not enough time in the world!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    I never actually "met" any of the hunks, but I saw them out by the pool at the hotel during finals....
    finals?

The final round interview process in LA before the show started taping...

Having watched last night's episode, I think you were lucky to escape early Matt!

+ Reply to Thread