+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Matt

FORT Fogey
    ShootingBlanks Please tell me that everyone realizes these hunks are scripted and this is one big, dumb game. Please? In your opinion, of course.

This is just too much!

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    ShootingBlanks Please tell me that everyone realizes these hunks are scripted and this is one big, dumb game. Please? In your opinion, of course.

This is just too much!
    Oh, Jesus - I would HOPE so!!!...

Oh, and I just got asked to do some live webchat or something on some online show tomorrow. I don't know anything about it (maybe you guys do). It might be a call-in show, and not a chat. I'm not really sure (if you know anything about it, PM me). Here's the link - come on in and say hi tomorrow, if you're free!:

http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/...eid=533&print=

--Hoffman

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    Oh, Jesus - I would HOPE so!!!...

Oh, and I just got asked to do some live webchat or something on some online show tomorrow. I don't know anything about it (maybe you guys do). It might be a call-in show, and not a chat. I'm not really sure (if you know anything about it, PM me). Here's the link - come on in and say hi tomorrow, if you're free!:

http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/...eid=533&print=

--Hoffman
    I have heard of this site and, as far as I know, a popular one. Someone will come along and tell you more about it.

Arthur and Gino appeared to really be into Anna and losing their hearts. Josh seemed delighted she told him she cared. How embarassing for these guys to have to act like a fool in love. You are one lucky guy to get out of this.

I suppose if you want your teeth done this would be one way to get that expensive process done.

Thanks Matt for your insight- im really enjoying some of them especially this one, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    Bad photoshopping. That also explains why it looks like flies are buzzing around Nick's head.
    I was going to ask you about the whole procedure and producers of the show, because im interested in how the behind-the-scenes work but too bad youre not allowed to share

Quote Originally Posted by enthusiast
    I was going to ask you about the whole procedure and producers of the show, because im interested in how the behind-the-scenes work but too bad youre not allowed to share
    Yeah - that's actually the most interesting part. I loved watching the show and just laughing at how different it was on the air vs. when I was there! Sorry I can't "dish" about it!!! (maybe in a coupe years when my contract's up, I'll write a "tell-all exposť" )...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I suppose if you want your teeth done this would be one way to get that expensive process done.
    Well, actually I DID get a makeover on the show. It didn't make it to the air, though. But they still took a post-makeover picture for the NBC website. Of course, since it didn't make it on the show you'll never see it. Fortunately for all of you, since I'm now a new member of FoRT, I will be happy to share my post-makeover pic with all of you. Enjoy!...

Pre-Makeover:

Post-Makeover:

Nice work Matt!

You mean those contracts aren't for life? They actually expire?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Oh god, Matt. Good one!

Wow, that's quite the makeover Matt! Kudos to the makeup artists! Thank you for telling us your perspective on the show. Please keep us updated with your insights!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

GAWD, if I wasn't married I'd go after Matt since his sense of humor is....

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    GAWD, if I wasn't married I'd go after Matt since his sense of humor is....
    Awwwww - thanks!....

....I guess the good ones are always taken, huh?!

+ Reply to Thread