+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back Official Website !!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    The test said I was compatible with Dan. But everyone knows I am most compatible with Brian Worth...I could never fall for another AJ. How pathetic is that...I am a monogamous Reality TV watcher
    Awww......Brian was a good guy, wasn't he? But my heart still belongs to John Baumgaertner from season 1.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I have a feeling my FoRT addiction is going to return full force. So much for my 12 step program....AJ is back!!
    On a positive note, KaiCee - it's only a 6-episode run, so your life will only be trivialized for about a month and a half!!!...

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    On a positive note, KaiCee - it's only a 6-episode run, so your life will only be trivialized for about a month and a half!!!...
    No, I know myself too well. I will start watching Average Joe and then the great writers of FoRT will reel me into another show.....then another....pretty soon, there goes my life. But on a positive note - I will get a lot of online visiting time with my great friends on FoRT.

Hey Qboots...it's good to know that I am not the only one who gave her heart to an AJ. I was an Adam fan for the first show...but he disappointed me when he got his six weeks of fame. Brian Worth still has a website and he is really appreciative of what doors have been opened as a result of being on a Reality TV show. I bet he is a really nice guy in real life. Yep, my heart beats for Brian.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I forgot about the Fabio revelation. I guess he was too insecure to compete with a man who's name is synonymous with Romance.

The premise of this show isn't to find a life mate, but to pick someone you would want to go on a fun vacation with. Otherwise the women would probably go for the guy with the most money. Hey, we are practical above all else.
    I was told by Larissa that the editing made it look like Gil was upset about Fabio when he left Mexico. In fact, he left exactly when he was supposed to as his scheduled flight to Fla. left first. The two had been up the entire night before, so they were both tired. If anything, Gil was upset to be leaving Larissa.

She had every reason not to be disingenuous with me at the time she told me, since I was considering casting her for something.

"Average Jane" never got any traction with the network. Stuart Krasnow has since left NBC and moved to Freemantle USA (American Idol's parent). company)

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I just did a quick run through of all the pictures, trying not to be influenced by the comments, and I have to say, compared to the first Average Joe for example, these guys average out a lot better looking. The first one had a lot more really heavy guys and totally geeky looking ones. Here even most of the heavy ones come across more as teddy bears and cuddly than the kind where the ads will zero in on their waistlines in bathing suits.
    Of course we haven't seen the personalities yet, but these guys do LOOK a lot more "average" than the original Joes.
    Also, did I miss something, or not one minority?

Did anyone see Melana from Average Joe I on the Burger King commercial?

I think it was her!

Sometimes I just wish I had an operating system newer than Windows 98. This doesn't permit me to install Media Player 9; I can't go any higher than 7.1. So I can't even watch the guys' videos. nbc.com is the only site that holds me back from watching any clips online. And I'm sure the TV ads will show the neck-to-waist clips galore and maybe a shot of one of them appearing to be crying over her.

I hope the pretty boys lose out this time GEE that other beauty got dumped before the show ended Fabos girlfriend yuk!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    My TV schedule said it started last night, and I got all excited since I'll be out of the country on the 28th. Instead was the stupid runaway bride interview! Grrrr.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Be prepared - President Bush is addressing the nation on Tuesday - you may have to adjust your Tivo's or VCR's!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast