+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back Official Website !!!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile
    Apparently my soulmate is "Josh". Whatever. I also took the Anna quiz (I was bored...ok?) and scored only 3 out of 10. Oil and Water. I wonder what this girl is like?
    I kept doing the quiz over and over (yeah, I just had to know) to see what her answers were but I was only able to figure out nine, I believe there's a glitch in the system on the 10th question.

1. Favorite Food - Mexican

2. Favorite TV Show - Las Vegas

3. Romantic Dinner - The Beach

4. Outdoor Activity - Tennis

5. First thing she notices - Smile

6. Most important thing in a Relationship - Trust

7. Best First Impression - A fun personality (Yeah, Right)

8. Turn Off on date - Too Macho/Arrogance

9. Cause of most problems in relationship - Lack Of Respect

10. Who would she rather Marry - I couldn't figure it out (I think they purposely put a glitch in the question so that we won't have an idea if she'll pick an Average Joe.)
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty
    8. Turn Off on date - Too Macho/Arrogance

9. Cause of most problems in relationship - Lack Of Respect
    These ideals will certainly be put to the test. The Hunks are generally macho/arrogant/conceited, but some are worse than others or better at hiding it. She might have chosen an Average Joe, but with the majority of these guys being well below average, it's unlikely.

If respect is a concern, she shouldn't have signed on for a dating show in general and this one in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    Wasn't it David Daskal?

I'll tune it. I watched the others, so why break tradition?
    Yeah---oh, lord, don't mind me! I absolutely hate forgetting names (never forget faces, though!)

larissa is still with gil?

that's surprising, i thought fabio broke them up forever lol

cant wait to see this! something good to watch this summer

i guess plain jane fell through, i heard they were gonna try that then do a repeat of this show

guess the hunky male model just refused to date plain janes

i still believe women are not as shallow as men, though this show makes one question that lol

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    larissa is still with gil?that's surprising, i thought fabio broke them up forever lol

i still believe women are not as shallow as men, though this show makes one question that lol
    I forgot about the Fabio revelation. I guess he was too insecure to compete with a man who's name is synonymous with Romance.

The premise of this show isn't to find a life mate, but to pick someone you would want to go on a fun vacation with. Otherwise the women would probably go for the guy with the most money. Hey, we are practical above all else.

Some pseudo related matierial.

I saw the part on the new AJ website about 'where are they now' and I remembered that I actually know what a couple of the orginal Average Joes are up to. I was lucky enough to meet some of them last year and I kept in touch with a couple of them over the months.

Tareq will be presenting a paper at the "The 2005 International Conference on e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, e-Government, and Outsourcing" (http://www.world-academy-of-science..../Program/eee23)

Just in case anyone was wondering, i guess,,,

FORT Newbie
    Surely the token beauty Anna is familiar with the premise of this show, unless it was filmed during the same time frame as the previous "Joes".

I haven't looked into details as to why this one is different, but Anna could not have been in solitary the past two years. If anyone has more information, please share.

Thanks,

Dave

Filthy, Dirty, MediaWhore
    This show was filmed from early August, 2004 - early September 2004....

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
    This show was filmed from early August, 2004 - early September 2004....
    That seems like forever ago! On so many of these shows- whether they are together or not- the star of the show and their choice have to go on these media shows. I can't imagine any of these reality 'romances' lasting long enough for them to even be able to stand eachother after that long!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    The test said I was compatible with Dan. But everyone knows I am most compatible with Brian Worth...I could never fall for another AJ. How pathetic is that...I am a monogamous Reality TV watcher

I have a feeling my FoRT addiction is going to return full force. So much for my 12 step program....AJ is back!! <checking the color of my name...yep, still green...good thing I renewed my green status...Green Rocks!>.

(I haven't watched any reality tv shows religiously for awhile...combination of my danged real life getting in the way and the fact that I got really freaked when Reality TV started putting on shows like the Gotti's and that Dog guy bounty hunter - those shows are just plain scary. Oh and the funeral home family! )
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast