+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

1/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until 12 A.M. ET. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Please tell me I'm not the only person watching this show now!! Stupid American Idol!! *L*

Jack handled the drug arrest very professionally. To me, he is the most believable in this role. The others seem to be a bit too preachy to the suspects for the benefit of the camera.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2208187;
    Jack handled the drug arrest very professionally. To me, he is the most believable in this role. The others seem to be a bit too preachy to the suspects for the benefit of the camera.
    Yes! What is with the Public Service Announcements? It is as if they are all doing community service or something.

LaToya stayed professional during the baby delivery to the birth center, but when the new Mom and baby showed up at the station later, I wondered if she is a tad squeemish around babies as there was no holding or cuddling or cooing. Her part in the delivery was misrepresented to the others, probably by the producers, as Eric toasted LaToya delivering a baby. Not totally false, but wrong.

Jack did all right with his warant arrest. I loved the part about 90 days of AA is the same as 30 days of rehab. Rehab will not straighten you out, just dry you out. He told the message with a different spin (his from experience) and it sounded good on TV. Go Jack.

Next week LaToya goes undercover in a "john" sting. LaToya as hooker - whooee - should be fun.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This thread wasn't very busy last night, was it?

I agree about Jack - I thought he did very well. I'm sure speaking from experience was a big part of it, but I get the feeling that the girl won't take it to heart. Like he said, rehab won't do it for you, you have to do it for yourself.

LaToya as a hooker. Oh, man. I can't wait for that one.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Yes, I too just finished watching my tape. Not being an American Idol fan I am glad there is something else to watch. Does anyone think the stars are being a tad preachy? Although I am glad that Eric got mad at that thief and gave us some incite into his childhood. Yes, I must admit alot of us probably do think that famous people are just lucky and we don't realize how hard they have to work to get to were they are. What I like about this show is I can see the self confidence just growing in Eric, Jack, Wee Man, and Latoya.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The Soup is doing a hilarious spoof of Armed and Famous, it's Armed and Famous in Iraq with Tyra, Tony Danza and I can't remember the third guy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread