+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebs you'd like to see as a cop

Celebs you'd like to see as a cop

My celebs I like to see as a cop....

I like Carmen Electra, Kelly Monaco, Stacey Keibler,Eric Braeden(Victor, Y&R), and Jaleel White(ex-Steve Urkel) from Family Matters.

FORT Newbie
    I think it'd be killer to, rather than digging up no-names, get actual real big name actors to do something like this. Be even more entertaining and they'd take it more seriously probably, get really into it, it would be great. I'd like to see an A-list version of Armed & Famous with Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson, Clooney, Edward Norton and maybe the guy from Office Space, and Will Ferrell.

I'd like to see Kiefer Sutherland from 24, and Michael Chiklis from The Shield, because, like Erik Estrada, they know what it is to at least act like cops. James Spader would be another choice of mine and I, too, would like to see Eric Braedan.

FORT Newbie
    How about the entire cast of the Wire? I can see it now: "Armed & Famous: Baltimore Edition" starring etc. etc. etc. How cool would that be. West Baltimore ain't no joke though. Won't no cats be they biggest problem!

FORT Newbie
    I love the Wire! Remember though, the reason those cops seem so much better than your average cop is that the writer of that series was a Baltimore cop himself. So he lived through all the systemic problems and was able to - as a writer - make them all go away. Armed & Famous, on the other hand, doesn't have writers, so things might not go so well. But yeah, it'd still be entertaining.

FORT Newbie
    My favorite actor is Matt Damon. Did you guys see him in the Good German? So good, so good! Anyways, I would love love love to see him tackle the job of actually becoming a cop. Plus, I know he's open to reality tv, since he did that green lights thing a few years ago. So, yeah, he's my pick for a real celebrity season of Armed & Famous.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Messalina;2204159;
    I'd like to see Kiefer Sutherland from 24, and Michael Chiklis from The Shield, because, like Erik Estrada, they know what it is to at least act like cops. James Spader would be another choice of mine and I, too, would like to see Eric Braedan.
    Heather Locklear and William Shatner.. the TJ Hooker edition.. LOL

However I some how vision James T kirk behind a desk with a box of powered donoughts teling someone like Jack .... "Now when I did this back in my day...."

Ala His part in Showtime with Eddie Murphy.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie
    Wow, too bad Eddie Murphy's career is on a Dreamgirls-indebted upswing, it'd be great to see him on a special edition of Armed and Famous.

FORT Newbie
    How about an 80s comedian Armed and Famous: Eddie Murphy, Richard Lewis, Joe Piscopo (why hasn't he been on a washed-up celeb reality show yet), Paula Poundstone, Gallagher. Ha-ha! It'd be a riot!

I also like to see James Belushi from According to Jim... James did play a cop on K-9 a long time ago. It would be fun to see James out on a streets busting bad guys with his K-9 partner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast