+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    OMG...I missed the first 30 minutes of this but I have been watching this show!!! Unfreakenbelieveable that I am watching this!!!

As a sidenote, Trish is really pretty!

Don't give the cat your power!

Last edited by bbnbama; 01-11-2007 at 09:55 PM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan
    I really like this show. The stars are taking their jobs seriously.

Ok, I missed the first half hour as well. Just came into it as Latoya is shopping. The woman scares me. I can't believe they gave her a gun.

FORT Newbie
    I'm actually really starting to think Armed and Famous is a formula that could work. My mom really enjoyed it, for one thing, and I'm tuned in now, and I thought it would be a gigantic trainwreck, but it's actually kind of well put together. And it recalls Reno 911 just a bit, but also has the whole reality thing going for it. God, though, just looke at her face! Eek!

Ponch said: "That man hit a woman? I don't like that!" twice during the show because they had two domestic abuse cases. On one of them, he had to translate Spanish to English because he is the only Spanish speaking police officer in Muncie. lol
    I like the way he says, "That man hit a woman? I don't like that!" :nono

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    It scared me to think I did watch this tonight.. and almost kinda sort liked it a wee tiny bit. lol

Latoya suprised me too.. shes not quite the person I thught she was.. then she got scared by a cat.. had to see a cat shrink.. and that put her right back in to the Wacky Jackson family. But her heart is in the right place even if her nose isnt.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2202529;
    But her heart is in the right place even if her nose isnt.

about her nose. Anyway, the woman in that house should not have taken the cat outside to LaToya's car. :nono

FORT Newbie

Armed and Famous 2nd episode

Here's the summary of the episode #2:

The guy ran from the cops and Trish and her partner tacked the guy in the backyard.

Wee-Man approached a lady that was shop lifting. The lady didn’t believe Wee-Man was a police officer and so made a scene.

La toya Jackson is afraid of cats and she goes to the grocery store to buy something to cook for her partner and family

Erik Estrada was sitting in the car with his partner and an old lady approached them asking Erik to sign her boob (a fake one). Erik signs it and gives it back to her and jokes with his partner.

Trish arrests a prostitute who was going to get paid $20 for oral sex

Erik Estrada gets to know his partner and realized that she’s pretty cute. Imagine! they went put to have a pedicure. How sweet

Wee-Man gets and his partner went to a skate park to get to know each other.

Jack Osbourne and a group of police officers go after a murder suspect. The scene is very intense. They scout the house where the murder suspect is hiding out. The group of police officers go in from the front while Jack

Osbourne watches the back of the house. The police make the arrest.

La Toya Jackson and her partner goes to a house to make an arrest and a cat shows up at the door. La Toya Jackson stays strong and makes the arrest. Afterwards her and her partner talk about how strong she was.

LaToya is still my Hero. She is facing her fears and fighting through them. I was once attacked by a gaggle? of turkeys so know how she feels about seeing a cat attack a relative. I really, really don't mind eating turkey at holidays - gives me my power back.

This is a good show. You get a smidgen of "Cops" and some humor and over-aged semi-famous hollywood types trying really hard to do the job. They are not joking about it - they are serious.

Young Jack in facetime talked with bravado about apprehending the murder suspect, but he about burst with pride when his partner praised him for following orders. Way to go, young Jack. I'm sure there are other Spanish speaking police officers in Muncie, but it made for good TV for Eric to show up. We are seeing their strengths and passions - Eric with his stance against abuse and LaToya empathizing with an abused woman. In the last episode, Trish was good at comforting house fire victims. Next week it looks like young Jack confronts his bugaboo - drugs. What about Jason - what does he care about, other than being a jackass?

Looking forward to next week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular
    Erik Estrada did say he was the only Latino on the Muncie P.D. I'm sure they must have had a way of dealing with that before he was there, though, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Have you noticed how all the celebrities seem to think that their role is to give advice to these people? The real cops just shrug and shake their heads, but the celebs (minus Jack and WeeMan) have been doling out tons of life advice. Last night it was La Toya advising the 23 year old pregnant homeless lady not to get into any more abusive relationships, and Estrada (in Spanish) telling the guy that macho men don't hit women.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast