+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jason "Wee-Man" Acuna

Jason "Wee-Man" Acuna

From IMDB

Is also a professional skater.

Has Achondroplasia, a form of dwarfism.

Uses a modified "mini" skateboard to accomodate his short stature. As a result of the skateboard's shorter length, many skateboarders who try to ride it lean forward too far and fall off.

He was Punk'd simultaneously with singer Ozzy Osbourne's son, Jack, in Season 1 Episode 5.

Jason's father was born and raised in northern Spain.

FORT Newbie
    So does anybody else think Jack and Wee-man might have some kind of unfair advantage due to their having met before? Or does anyone know if any of the other armed and famous people have similar "alliances" already possibly set up?

FORT Newbie
    Just 'cause they were on Punk'd for five minutes like five years ago doesn't mean they "know" each other or anything. Plus, there are so few contestants on armed and famous anyway, it's not like "alliances" are really going to come into play.

FORT Newbie
    I like Jason a.k.a. “Wee Man” along with some other cast members of Armed and Famous on CBS. It’s like watching the Anna Nicole Smith show, I guess if I watch Acuna on this show...it's wonderful! I wonder if America will fall in love with him like they did with Tami Faye Baker. My friends love Tami Faye after watching the Surreal Life. But I’m really sure that my friends will love Jason after watching Armed and Famous.

FORT Regular
    I keep alternately being impressed with WeeMan on Armed and Famous and then hating him the next minute. The part where they show him doing the physical combat/bringing down a perp stuff was pretty impressive. He was bringing down these giant guys in full armor and jumping on them. He himself says "I'm a fully capable human being, I'm like a pit bull, small, but I pack a big punch." Of course I lost respect for him when I saw him drunk off his ass on the mechanical bull with two Muncie floozies.... also on last night's show he looked like he couldn't keep a straight face during the calls.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah that's the story of all those Jackass guys. One minute, they're comic geniuses, the next minute they're total drunk jerks. I've said for years, if only they could get the right producer or whatever to like wrangle them, they could focus on the good and do away with the bad, and then they'd win Oscars, I swear. I mean, obviously Wee-man's not gonna win anything close to that for being on Armed and Famous, but, yeah I see what you're saying about him.

FORT Newbie
    Have you noticed how all the celebrities seem to think that their role is to give advice to these people? Last night it was La Toya advising the 23 year old pregnant homeless lady not to get into any more abusive relationships, and Estrada (in Spanish) telling the guy that macho men don't hit women, Trish was good at comforting house fire victims. Next week it looks like young Jack confronts his bugaboo - drugs. What about Jason - what does he care about, other than being a jackass?

FORT Newbie
    Well, c'mon man, haven't you ever been hassled by a cop? That's all they do, give advice, like they're Dr. Phil or something. It's something about being in that position of authority, they figure if you're not doing anything violent enough to beat you over, they might as well try to talk some good sense into you - seeing as how they're standing on high moral ground. Right. So, yeah, it's no different on Armed and Famous. The celebs get to feelin' they're on that same high ground, and what do they do? Start spouting helpful advice.

FORT Newbie
    Haha, I love that generic nice-cop-giving-helpful-advice tone. "C'mon kids, it's for your own good..." Ugh, yeah I've been hearing that all my life, it was so funny to hear it coming out of Erik's mouth so effortlessly as though he'd been a cop forever. Good acting? Or is that just what happens when you become a cop? Hmm, truly daunting questions coming from little ol' Armed and Famous.

FORT Newbie
    I think it's a little bit of both. He's played a cop before, and he's probly seen a lot of cops on tv, so he knows how to strike the appropriate tone, cause he's an actor like that. But then, I also believe that, given some authority, any person tends to get a big head and think other people should hear their advice, so part of it's just human nature. Either way, yeah, Armed and Famous benefits from Erik's posturing. So fun to watch.

+ Reply to Thread