+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LaToya Jackson

LaToya Jackson

From IMDB

Singer, sister of Michael Jackson.

She is exactly six years younger than her older sister, Rebbie Jackson. They share the same birthday: May 29

Hit #103 on the Billboard Singles Charts in 1980 with "If You Feel the Funk" (Polydor 2137)

Her song, Free The World, was inspired by the 9/11 attacks. The song is available on her website for download.

As of October 2004, she has still not released her new album Startin' Over, the release of which has been delayed several times. She is very proud of this album, since most of the songs are very personal, about her abusive marriage and her newly found peace with her family. The first single from the album, Just Wanna Dance, reached No. 13 on the Billboard Dance charts.

She was the first Jackson girl to have a solo career. Her first album was released in 1980. She recorded six albums in the eighties and four more in the nineties. Her biggest hits include Bet'cha Gonna Need My Lovin', Heart Don't Lie and You're Gonna Get Rocked.

That's a good picture of LaToya. She usually looks like something out of a horror movie to me.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2188742;
    Hit #103 on the Billboard Singles Charts in 1980 with "If You Feel the Funk" (Polydor 2137)
    That's kinda embarrassing because isn't the chart called the Billboard Hot 100?

FORT Newbie
    Haha, at first glance, I thought that thing said "Her song, Free the World, inspired the 9/11 attacks." HA-HA! Wow, I believed it for a second too. Hell, I still wouldn't be surprised. Hmm, but does all this laughter at Latoya's expense make me wanna watch Armed and Famous? I dunno. It might. I've been laughing at her all my life, maybe it's time I repaid her for all the good times by supporting one of her endeavors (lord knows I wouldn't buy a CD that INSPIRED THE 9/11 attacks!) Ha-again-ha!

FORT Newbie
    WOW! La Toya Jackson is now “Armed and Famous”. The sister of Michael Jackson is part of the cast of a new celebreality show where they train to be police officers and actually go out to serve and protect. Oh man! I don’t know what’s scarier, Janet’s boobies popping out at the Super Bowl or older crazy sister with a taser?

Latoya is starting to look really creepy with age

her nose looks like a little needle, how does she breathe through that thing?
    and her eyes have that overly stretched plastic surgery look.... whats with that family and their desire to have the smallest noses on the planet.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2201833;
    Latoya is starting to look really creepy with age

her nose looks like a little needle, how does she breathe through that thing?
    and her eyes have that overly stretched plastic surgery look.... whats with that family and their desire to have the smallest noses on the planet.
    Their father was abusive and made them feel bad about their race. He attacked the size of their noses specifically as a sign of blackness and badness. Horrible, really. I noticed that La Toya has had her skin bleached as well. None of them went quite so far as Michael, but they all seem to try and look less black. Sad. I love La Toya, though, I love her personality and how she is really who she is, totally unpretentious. I hope that Armed and Famous helps her career.

FORT Newbie
    LaToya is still one of my favorites. She is facing her fears and fighting through them. And it is nice to see she's getting over her cat phobia. That entire family must be severely whacked. I love what she did on the last episode, she advised the 23 year old pregnant homeless lady not to get into any more abusive relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2189492;
    That's a good picture of LaToya. She usually looks like something out of a horror movie to me.
    I totally agree. She irks me so much that I usually fast forward when she is by herself on the show.

FORT Newbie
    I usually barf. Armed and Famous would be great if not for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast