+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack Osbourne

Jack Osbourne

From IMDB

Son of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne
    Brother of Kelly Osbourne
    Brother of Aimee Osbourne.
    Half-brother of Louis Osbourne and Jessica Osbourne.
    In negotiations to host his own show called "Union Jack" for Britain's Channel 4.

Nephew of David Arden
    He is a talent scout for Epic Records.
    Grandson of Don Arden.
    Owner of a bulldog named Lola
    Was among the guests at Carmen Electra's and David M. Navarro's wedding
    Last edited by fluff; 12-28-2006 at 11:14 AM.

FORT Newbie
    "Talent scout"? That's a laugh too. I don't think I've ever seen a less talented talent scout. But he IS a dumpy little trainwreck, so I suppose the producers of Armed and Famous made a wise choice.

FORT Newbie
    Haha, "dumpy little trainwreck". Yeah, I'm sure THAT'S why the producers of Armed & Famous chose him.

FORT Newbie
    Can you imagine a former drug user training to arrest bad guys like drug dealers? I wonder how Jack obsourne will react with this duty? One of his duties on Armed and Famous (upcoming show on CBS, clips here) will be arresting criminals. To think that he is a criminal himself before, how would he do that? At first its kind off funny but when you think of the situation I think it will be very emotional on Jack’s part. Well, nobody knows what will happen.

FORT Newbie
    Oh I know what will happen. Jack will be put in the position of having to arrest some suburban OxyContin abuser, then they'll zoom in on his conflicted face and leave us cliffhangered till the next week's show. Next week, Armed and Famous'll start with Jack all jacked up on OC, with Ponch trying to beat some sense into him and Latoya spreading his legs trying to birth his drug baby.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    His info sucks, I mean he's only known for his relations and stuff, and he's on a show called "Armed and Famous", was Ozzy busy?
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JalopyDriver;2200752;
    Oh I know what will happen. Jack will be put in the position of having to arrest some suburban OxyContin abuser, then they'll zoom in on his conflicted face and leave us cliffhangered till the next week's show. Next week, Armed and Famous'll start with Jack all jacked up on OC, with Ponch trying to beat some sense into him and Latoya spreading his legs trying to birth his drug baby.
    lol I wish, that would be some great TV. The thing is that every drug user becomes an anti-drug user once they clean up, and that's what I see in Jack. I don't think he'll feel conflicted at all, rather righteous. I bet he'll give some advice to the perp, too, on straightening out their life. I think it's interesting that all the Armed and Famous celebs have already been shown busting drug criminals, EXCEPT Jack.

Wow - Jack has been taking his role seriously. When I first heard he was going to be on this - I thought he would be a bigger joke than LaToya. Boy, was I wrong. I am glad he has turned his life around. He is only 21 and can have a kind of future he can be proud of...that is saying a lot since he grew up in "The Land of Oz."
    He is my second favorite (after Trish) and I do hope he continues to take care of himself and be "Jack" - not just "Ozzy's kid".... we shall see.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

FORT Newbie
    Yeah I really figured the cast - especially Jack and Jason - would spend a lot more time just hamming it up. I'm kind of impressed that they haven't taken Armed and Famous for granted and have instead really stepped up to the task at hand. Says something about the power of "the law".

I just read an article in the Muncie Star Press that said that during the Armed and Famous farewell party, the Muncie Chief of Police offered Jack Osbourne a full-time job. He didn't accept it, but DID ask the chief if he would write a letter of recommendation for him for a Los Angeles police department. So, it seems that young Jack is serious about a long-term career in police work. Good for him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast