+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

From IMDB

Patricia Anne Stratigias, better known to the WWE Fans as Trish Stratus, has made a big name for herself in the WWE. Before she made it in wrestling, she was at York University in Toronto, Canada where she studied Kinesiology and Biology. While still in school, the teachers went on strike, and she worked at a small gym called Sallys Gym and got a small job as a fitness model.

Later on, Trish received a letter from WWE, as well as WCW, but decided to sign with the WWE. She made her WWE debut in March 19th of 2000 on Sunday Night Heat, she formed the team of T & A with Test and Albert. She later became the manager of WWE Intercontinental Champion, Val Venis.

After winning the WWE Womens Championship 4 times, she became the first woman to win the womens title 4 times and first diva to become WWE Hardcore Champion. Internet Babe of the Year 2001, 2002 and 2003, also she won the WWE Diva of The Decade. Her new release of her DVD/Video called Trish Stratus - 100% Stratusfaction Guaranteed was a big success! After losing the WWE Womens Title, before you know it the Stratusfaction will kick in and she will be the 5 Time WWE Womens Champion!

FORT Newbie
    Okay, so of all the Armed and Famous contestants, she looks like she might be the only one with the build and posture to actually pull off being a cop (not that most of the cops I see aren't total pudge-masters), but does she have the disposition? I haven't watched wrestling since the late 80s, so I'm not really up on the new characters.

FORT Newbie
    Hehehehe!!! I can’t wait to hear those screams like “knock them out Trish Stratus!” I’m sure this seven-time WWE champion wrestler will beat a lot of bad guys out in the streets. She’s going to be a part of the upcoming show on CBS Armed and Famous where she will train to become a police officer in Indiana. Show them what you’ve got Trish!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Argonot;2199606;
    Okay, so of all the Armed and Famous contestants, she looks like she might be the only one with the build and posture to actually pull off being a cop (not that most of the cops I see aren't total pudge-masters), but does she have the disposition? I haven't watched wrestling since the late 80s, so I'm not really up on the new characters.
    Oh, she's got the disposition. She's got it more than any of the starts on Armed and Famous. Most of the stars have little interviews where they talk about adjusting to their role as a police officer, Trish didn't have one of those, she just adjusted right away. I watched the first two shows and she's the only one of the cast that's actually believable as an officer. I like her relationship with her partner (Officer Temple) too.

I think Trish would be a great officer in "real life" if she chose to do so. The compassion she showed for the victims of the fire was real. That is the great thing about rookie officers - they haven't seen too many people that are having the worst day of their life at that moment.
    Trish and Jack are two officers that I would not mind having on my dispatch screen here in Vegas!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

FORT Newbie
    Trish is hardcore! I mean, I expected she would take the taser better than anyone else, but I didn't expect her to be so compassionate with the people that lost their house on fire. It's nice to see a well-rounded view of her. I think she's the most believable of the bunch as a police officer.

This is my girl! She'll do great!

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if I'd say she's the most believable as an officer (for one thing, she almost looks the most cartoonish since her "look" is so wild), but it's true that of everyone on Armed & Famous, as of the first week anyway, Trish's attitude and focus is probably the most commendable.

FORT Newbie
    It's not that she's cartoonish, it's that the image of an eight-foot-tall wrestling goddess in a cop uniform in Muncie is cartoonish. Can ya dig? Yeah, to me that was one of the funniest things about Armed and Famous premiere week. Subtle but funny.

I love to see a HOT Blonde chick who can bust bad guys upside down . Trish Stratus is the girl to beat on bad guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast