+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erik Estrada

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, that was definitely a weird characterization of Erik Estrada. Maybe that person's from some third-world country where they're just getting CHiPs and like Baywatch for the first time. They have no idea that Armed and Famous is about WASHED-UP celebs, not hunky ones.

What an idiot. Doesn't he know he's going to get called everything in and out of the book.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Erik Estrada

Link Here

Estrada to Train Again As Indiana Cop
    Published: 11/27/07, 2:25 AM EDT

MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) - Erik Estrada is back in Muncie this week for training to keep up the reserve police officer status he earned as part of the canceled CBS reality show, "Armed & Famous."

"When I make a commitment to be somewhere, it's done, like gold," Estrada, 58, told The Star Press in an interview Monday. "And I'll be here next year too, and the year after that."

"And I hope, 30 or 40 years from now, God willing, that when it's time to put me in my grave, I'll go in my Muncie uniform and badge," he said.

Estrada will spend the week participating in various training events and will ride with officers again while on duty, said Police Chief Joe Winkle. He said an eight-hour monthly service requirement would be waived for Estrada.

The former "CHiPs" star also intends to help with the Muncie Police Department's annual "Shop with a Cop" charity event.

After filming for "Armed & Famous" wrapped, Estrada also received deputy status with the sheriff's department in Bedford County, Va.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12