+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Armed & Famous

OMG - there might have been a worse "reality" show than this at some point in the past, but I can't imagine what it would have been.
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;2192434;
    OMG - there might have been a worse "reality" show than this at some point in the past, but I can't imagine what it would have been.
    Forever Eden would get my vote. With Average Joe coming in a close second.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;2192434;
    The Midget Wedding comes to mind, whatever that was called again.

Wait. Here it is: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416385/ The Littlest Groom.

Also,

Man vs. Beast (Little people towing a plane)
    Man vs. Beast 2
    Who's Your Daddy? (where hot adopted chicks have to guess which old guy is their secret biolgoical dad...)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I Is Stephanie
    Come on Krom, I kind of liked Who's Your Daddy.

This show is either going to bomb and be cancelled before the end of the Pilot, or be a huge, amazing, Survivor-sized sucess.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronDragon;2191675;
    this show is going in the time slot that killed two shows in the last three months, ‘Smith’ and ‘3 lbs.’ CBS must be desperate beyond words to put this on.
    Different time slot, this show is the sacrificial lamb that goes against AI.

ARMED & FAMOUS moves to its regular time period, Wednesdays (8:00 - 9:00 PM, ET/PT) on Jan. 17.

I Is Stephanie
    Well, that settles it, it's dead. It might place 2nd on ratings, but it won't even be able to come near what AI brings in every week. Especially in the first weeks of AI, people loe the auditions and first weeks of competition.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Regular
    I disagree with y'all. I don't think Armed and Famous will be a flop at all. There's a huge amount of hype over it in the midwest, as it was shot in Indiana and there was controversy over having the cast and cameras on actual police calls. I also think with such a unique line-up a lot of people will watch the show just for camp value. Myself, I love Trish Stratus and will watch her do just about anything.

Yes. People are VERY interested in seeing Erik Estrada pretend he's actually a cop...

IF IT WAS 1978!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2195794;
    Yes. People are VERY interested in seeing Erik Estrada pretend he's actually a cop...

IF IT WAS 1978!
    lol but think about it... the first criminal that he pulls over or arrests is going to do a serious double take. I hope it's some drugged out crazy who can't stop screaming that Ponch can't arrest him because he's not real.

FORT Fogey
    I think this is a terrible idea for a "reality" show because I think the chances of a disaster occurring while these has-beens and never-was-es are on the job are just way, way too high. I'll be hoping that nobody gets killed by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2188719;
    They'll . . . even learn what it's like to be on the receiving end of a taser shock as a part of the process to be certified to carry stun guns.
    WHY?? I've never understood why cops have to get "tasered" before they're allowed to carry a taser gun. They're not required to get shot before they're allowed to carry a firearm so I just don't see the point of this.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not complaining about the actors on this show having to experience it. I think it'll be interesting to see Jack O. and LaToya get zapped. Now if only we could get Danny Bonaduce to make a guest appearance on that particular episode!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast