+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/21 Finale Recap The Apprentice-Martha Stewart: It Wasn't A Good Thing After All

I admire these recaps, but I have to take suncat to task a bit for not including the only two entertaining moments of this dreadful show in it. Alexis striking back at her Blackberry-using mom in the car over to the studio, and Martha, in turn, later dissing her in the studio. Then again, I can hardly blame 'cat for being SO stomach-churningly sick of this piece of refuse show that extra words probably literally PHYSICALLY hurt to compose.

Just kidding. You brave what few others dare, suncat!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

While I found the finale to Martha Stewart's the Apprentice to be a lot more enjoyable than Donald Trump's version simply because it was a lot shorter, I had the opposite problem with the recap. Knowing this was the last one I did not want the recap to end.
    As usual the recap was brilliantly witty, so I would not be suprised to learn that the recap had more readers than the show had viewers.
    As for Alexis having her own radio show, after watching this show I wasn't at all convinced that she could talk. I thought maybe her few lines of dialogue were dubbed in afterwards. If the executives at XM radio read your recaps, maybe you will get your own show in the new year.
    Thanks for the amusing recaps.

Don't mind me, I'm just here for my share of the Maker's.

Great recap to a ho hum show.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Sunny, Great recap even if I did read it a bit late

Since I can't drink, keep the shot but ill be humming ELP all day now!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12