+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    I agree Anemic Dog. That story made no sense re: changing the winner because a 6-year-old girl blurted something out. I have a 6-year old girl and I don't see people making big changes every time she refers to something that was supposed to be kept secret, lol. She had a 50-50 chance of getting it right anyway. All someone had to say was, "Aww, that's cute. Everyone has an opinion on whom Martha might select."

Martha Stewart, Ms. Multi-Millionaire (or Billionaire) is going to change whom she hires to maintain suspense among what... 20 people? Ludicrous.

FORT Fan
    Could Martha have been any less enthusiastic when she offered Dawna the job? I suppose she's not the world's most bubbly person but she could have tried to muster a little more excitement.

I guess I'm the only one that thought the finale was in keeping with how Martha acted all season. Martha is not a whoo-hoo kind of person. She is calm, her voice hardly ever raises, and the finale was no different. I don't think she can make herself be more exciting, it's just not in her nature. If they say Dawna is dispassionate, well look at Martha, she isn't exactly the passionate type either.

But I saw Martha smiling, she hugged Dawna, she was friendly to everyone. That's about all your're ever gonna get from her. Don't try to make her out to be Donald, they are two very different people. Anyway, after observing her personality for many years, I thought she was just fine in the last show.

I caught the finale rerun on MSNBC so I guess they cut the scene where Dawna drove off. I also didn't get to see Jim's "beautiful wife and daughters". Either they never showed them or MSNBC cut that part out. Did anyone else see them and if so, what did the wife look like? I'm dying to know who would marry Jim although it still wouldn't answer "why?" LOL

FORT Fan
    I did not see Jim's wife & daughters either. It seemed like they were going to pan to the audience to show them, but then they just kept the camera on Jim's face. I was curious to see what his wife looked like too.

Premium Member
    I just now finally watched it, and I didn't see Jim's family either. He was pointing at them but the camera never left his face.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I guess I'm the only one that thought the finale was in keeping with how Martha acted all season. Martha is not a whoo-hoo kind of person. She is calm, her voice hardly ever raises, and the finale was no different. I don't think she can make herself be more exciting, it's just not in her nature. If they say Dawna is dispassionate, well look at Martha, she isn't exactly the passionate type either.

But I saw Martha smiling, she hugged Dawna, she was friendly to everyone. That's about all your're ever gonna get from her. Don't try to make her out to be Donald, they are two very different people. Anyway, after observing her personality for many years, I thought she was just fine in the last show.
    I have never been a big fan of Martha because she does come across so cold. I love Nigella Lawson. The two styles are so totally opposite of each other. One thing I have noticed during this Apprentice is that Martha is much more warm and approachable than she used to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112