+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/14Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer View Post
    I think Bethenny should have chosen Marcela rather than Carrie. At least Marcela doesn't have a grudge against Bethenny and she's a good worker bee.
    Or people who left early on - like Jeff (the 1st one?) and Dawn or Chuck. That way they could show what they could do and not have a grudge.

Jim arm around Carrie "Such a beautiful girl to hold such a grudge." Interpreted: "Such a beautiful face, such an ugly person."
    home at last

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    I agree that Dawna needs to cut her hair OR at least put it back with a hair pin.
    I agree. She would look a lot better with much shorter and darker hair. Her skin is light and the blonde makes her look washed out and older.

I can't believe I missed Jim's boot! Oh well, doesn't sound like I missed much else....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I like how Jim said this is the second most important day of his life after the day he married his wife. Didn't he just have a kid? Start saving for therapy now.
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

I can't believe that Bethany picked Sarah, very bad, stupid choice. Sarah's a nasty, petty person. Can't believe Dawna picked Carrie, they're both losers!! There were the worst of the candidates.

Amanda, did it seem like she was trying to do her best? I didn't think so, it almost makes me think she's stalling, picking the worst outfits for the fashion show on purpose. There were a lot of nice outfits to pick from, how hard can it be?

FORT Newbie
    I think Bethenny should have tried to reconcile with Carrie (note: Sarah is the girl on Dawna's team). That spat they had in the car illustrates pretty well that Bethenny's people skills are not sufficiently developed-- As the interview execs have pointed out, Bethenny is very rough around the edges. Instead of taking on a haughty/smug "just get over it!" tone that guaranteed the bad blood will continue, Bethenny should have toned it down and maybe offered some sort of oblique apology.

As far as Amanda goes, I didn't see much of the early season. Has she ever come up with any creative/inspired ideas? Someone who is a hardcore lawyer/businessperson screams "rote boring procedures" to me and doesn't seem like someone you want to help you pick out fashion.

Jim seemed the most intelligent of the bunch!
    home at last

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post
    Jim seemed the most intelligent of the bunch!
    LOL - but sadly true. Bethanny's choice of Sarah was poor. I couldn't believe Dawna gave Amanda and Howie the job of getting the fashion show ready (that's the biggest responsibility and where you have to please the client) while she was going to take care of the food . And Bethenny spending hours on the phone - if she wanted to do that, she should have delegated it while she managed the other aspects.

I was surprised that this final competition is so much like the onesTrump's Apprentice. On Trump's apprentice, working for Trump is going to involve managing big projects, so these charity event sorts of tasks make more sense. I expected that the final competition on Martha's show would involve more creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer View Post
    That spat they had in the car illustrates pretty well that Bethenny's people skills are not sufficiently developed-- As the interview execs have pointed out, Bethenny is very rough around the edges. Instead of taking on a haughty/smug "just get over it!" tone that guaranteed the bad blood will continue, Bethenny should have toned it down and maybe offered some sort of oblique apology.
    I had preferred Bethany over Dawna but after that conversation I just can't support Bethany. How moronic to not play nice with an employee you are totally counting on. She knew Carrie had issues with her she should have stepped up and made nice before the first car ride. And definitely when it was brought up by Carrie.

Go Dawna!

+ Reply to Thread