+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 12/14Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher View Post
    I like how Jim said this is the second most important day of his life after the day he married his wife. Didn't he just have a kid? Start saving for therapy now.

I think it was his second kid.. so I guess hte first one wasnt all that important either.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer View Post
    I think Bethenny should have tried to reconcile with Carrie (note: Sarah is the girl on Dawna's team). That spat they had in the car illustrates pretty well that Bethenny's people skills are not sufficiently developed-- As the interview execs have pointed out, Bethenny is very rough around the edges. Instead of taking on a haughty/smug "just get over it!" tone that guaranteed the bad blood will continue, Bethenny should have toned it down and maybe offered some sort of oblique apology.
    This reminds me so much of my last supervisor, his people skills were horrible and so was he.

Interesting how this charity tasks always make the candidate look bad on both series.

Betheny needs to realize that she does need to sooth Carrie. If nothing else Dawna showed some sense in at least saying hello to the other team and letting them know what was going on. The wasted valuable time in the car, it could have been used to brainstorm some ideas.

Who would you choose for your teams?

It seems that the choices for teams were kind of questionable. Who would you have chosen?

I'd probably go for David and Marcela since they seem to work hard on all the tasks, and don't get in the way, and don't do anything embarrassing. They don't seem like great leaders, but if you have vision it's probably better to have great followers working for you.

I'm not sure who I'd pick for the third. As crazy as it sounds, I'd be tempted to go for Jim. He strikes me as one of those people who will do anything to get the job done. As long as you could keep him from making a public nuisance of himself, he would be a good asset.

Amanda, Leslie, and Shawn just don't seem incompetent. Jeff and Dawn are psychos. Ryan and Howie, while they have had their strong points, seem to get lazy (esp if they don't have something to gain).

Now that I'm thinking about them all, this cast just seems so weak. The only one I could imagine working as an executive at a Fortune 500 company is Dawna. For The Donald's Apprentice, I could see a number of the candidates winning (with various degrees of success).

--------------------
    No, I'm not that Howie

Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    Yes, but I don't feel as strongly about not caring as I do with Trump.

+ Reply to Thread