+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pick your winner (or if they have to work for Martha, are they really losers?)

It occurs to me that while it was always suspect that "winning" this contest wouldn't be such a treat, it must be even WORSE now for the eventual winner, because Martha has made it quite clear in the press how she feels about them. Martha may backpeddle and claim she was excluding the eventual winner, but she has to face not only that person but the loser in the finale show. This is, of course, assuming that the live finale doesn't also welcome back the bootees.

That, added to the humiliation of "winning" on a show which has already been canceled, will make this a bitter pill to swallow for the "victor". I think whoever she turns out to be, she'll wind up feeling as used and abused as Alexis.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doriangz View Post
    Martha made clear she thought the cast was a bunch of losers
    Maybe Martha doesn't even care since the show is cancelled anyway, and she won't hire anybody. I'm sure she has to though.

FORT Regular
    I don't think the show being cancelled is really that big of deal. Wasn't the Apprentice DT supposed to be a one time thing? Maybe they've decided to just start having a new BOSS every season. I hope they stay with two Apprentices. Can you imagine a - The Apprentice: Britney Spears?

Anyway, of course they'd always have the Donald but why not throw together a comical season like Martha had this year EVERY season. lol

Whose going to win? Bethany. I hate her but shes going to win because Dawna isn't human.

FORT Fanatic
    Martha obviously has to offer a job to one of these "losers". Did she not have input to selecting the cast of characters...uh...applicants??

Anyway... I think it would be hilarious if she offered the job to the final candidate and they said "No thanks!!" and walked

FORT Regular
    I'd pick Dawna as the winner...
    Working for Martha sure doesn't sound so good at this point.

Yeah, Dawna for the win. She's like a Kendra, non-excisent in the beginning. Then towards the middle was a force to be reckoned with.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup View Post
    Anyway... I think it would be hilarious if she offered the job to the final candidate and they said "No thanks!!" and walked
    Now that would be worth watching just to see the look on Martha's face.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup View Post
    Martha obviously has to offer a job to one of these "losers". Did she not have input to selecting the cast of characters...uh...applicants??

After what Martha has said about these people in the press? Would that reaction even be all that surprising?

It still wallops me how stupid it was of her to criticize while the show was still airing. If Martha had a lick of sense she would have waited till it was over so she didn't come off as so... er... ungracious.

It's a good thing these "Apprentice" jobs are always nothing but dumb make-work. I mean who'd want to work hard for a boss who publicly disrespected you even BEFORE you were hired?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123