+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

If Jim makes the final two I will not watch the next season! Oops! No need to worry about that now, do we?

Premium Member
    Jim is in the final 3. Who would have thought?

It really is something that Jim lasted this long. I don't know who to vote for yet...Dawna is okay.

Dawna is the only remotely qualified candidate left. I want to see Jim commit professional suicide during the interviews.

Charles' cigar pacifier makes it hard to take him seriously. How did he get so high in Martha's biz?

I'm so disappointed in Ryan. He was going great at the beginning, but it seems like he lost interest. Maybe he just wanted to be on TV to further some sort of acting/modelling career and never wanted to be the Apprentice in the first place. Now, the only one of the final three I can halfway stand is Bethenny.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    It really is something that Jim lasted this long. I don't know who to vote for yet...Dawna is okay.
    I think they are all a bunch of putzes. Poor Martha, I feel sorry for her. She is required to hire one of these buffoons.

As far as I'm concerned, both Marcela and Ryan deserved to go home. Marcela didn't do a good job of defending herself in the CR and she didn't even convince Ryan to take another approach so MS made the right call there. Ryan was a total disaster on this task. His being sent home was a no-brainer. Of the final three remaining, Dawna is my favorite to win this. Go Dawna!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoug View Post
    Maybe he just wanted to be on TV to further some sort of acting/modelling career and never wanted to be the Apprentice in the first place.
    Ryan... don't quit your day job.

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't be surprised by Jim in the final two. He seems like a very competent interviewee.

FORT Newbie
    Ryan doesn't seem outrageous enough to keep himself on the post-fired-apprentice radar like Omarosa... I think he will fade away within 5 minutes of the end of the season.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Bethanny actually showed quite a bit of leadership in this task and did not need to lean on Jim as a crutch. Dawna as always was all-business and oozed competance. Considering the questionable performance Jim put on during the "Pre-interview" with Cigar Charlie and Susan Lyne, I'd put good odds on him getting his head handed to him on the interview proper-- You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.

It's a shame Marcela got dismissed... Though I think it's bound to happen sooner or later-- She is the mirror image of Felisha (riding coattails all the way) on Donald Chump's version of the show. Really cute but ultimately not strong enough for the job.

+ Reply to Thread