+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    You mean he's not a boring droning type?
    No, his antics are a nuisance, unnecessary, out of control. What real person would hire some one like him. He's too brash.

FORT Regular
    I hate Jim. He should have been gone weeks ago.

As far as the Ryan and Marcela...
    ... I really thought Ryan would win overall. It's a shame he got too drunk to function well on his task. The two of them should not have suggested that they participate in the commercial. Especially in such a large role. They should have actually used the professional actors they had access to and if they wanted themselves featured, it should have been in a cameo role.

I have no clue what to even say about the subliminal message idea.

If Ryan had listen to at least 1 or 2 of Marcela's opinions, they would have scored far higher amongst the passengers.

FORT Newbie
    LOL, Hubris, thy name is Ryan.

I had a college classmate who was like Ryan... When he was drunk, he would praise himself. "*Hic*... the sh!t that comes out of my head *hic* is pure genuioses.. *hic*"

I loved this episode!!! Bethenny finally has a win under her belt!!! And Ryan is fired -- and deservingly so IMHO!!! I knew there was something shady about him ever since Episode 6!

This apprenticeship is definitiely going to Dawna or Bethenny. I just don't see Jim making it past the interviewers espically considering his past with them. If it is Dawna vs. Bethenny, it should be an intresting match!!!

Go Dawna & Bethenny!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Regular
    This is going to sound weird, but the only commercial that I've EVER heard for Song Airlines is a radio spot that's totally aimed at baseball fans. It's whole focus is to tell baseball fans who want to attend Spring Training games in Florida that Song Airlines will fly them directly to Ft. Myers, Florida "for a song." I wonder if Ryan maybe heard the same commercial and that's where he got his idea? But, what doesn't make sense to me is how the target audience is supposed to be women in their 40's. I don't think that women in their 40's where I come from are all that big on going to spring training baseball games. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by JBJFAN View Post
    This is going to sound weird, but the only commercial that I've EVER heard for Song Airlines is a radio spot that's totally aimed at baseball fans. It's whole focus is to tell baseball fans who want to attend Spring Training games in Florida that Song Airlines will fly them directly to Ft. Myers, Florida "for a song." I wonder if Ryan maybe heard the same commercial and that's where he got his idea? But, what doesn't make sense to me is how the target audience is supposed to be women in their 40's. I don't think that women in their 40's where I come from are all that big on going to spring training baseball games. Hmmm...
    But the problem is that the particular flight that Ryan was supposed to advertise was from JFK to LAX (New York to Los Angeles). So the basebll theme that works for Ft. Myers is not an issue for Los Angeles.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy View Post
    But the problem is that the particular flight that Ryan was supposed to advertise was from JFK to LAX (New York to Los Angeles). So the basebll theme that works for Ft. Myers is not an issue for Los Angeles.

Oh, I didn't know that [I fell asleep at the beginning of the show and had to catch up from Roseskid's recap]. Yeah, I don't suppose Ryan would have thought that the Yankees or Mets do their spring training in LA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112