+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, both Marcela and Ryan deserved to go home.
    agreed

Now, I'm all for this new approach of multiple firings. Clearly, Ryan was a disaster and Marcela really "didn't fit". But if we are to follow that logic, why hasn't Jim been asked to leave?

He obviously doesn't fit, neither with Martha nor the general public.

Ryan has to be one of the stupidest people ever to appear on any Apprentice show.

Marcella? Just weak. Better than stupid, but not much.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Ryan - most spectacular Apprentice flameout ever!

Since when are editors famous for getting plastered while they work? He can't even get his stereotypes right. Writers and actors are the famous drunks. Not editors. Moron.

FORT Newbie
    Though some of the edits we see on both Chump's Apprentice and Martha's tend to lead some credence that the editors WERE drunk..

Seriously though, yea Ryan is such a schmuck... His excuse to NotGeorge sounded exactly like what a drunkard would say to a cop when pulled over for DWI: "Oh I only had a couple of beers.." Like anybody would believe it, LOL..

Hopefully in the future Ryan will be arrested for DWI before he actually kills somebody.

Can't Marcela even defend herself or separate herself from Ryan to save herself. I can't believe this is so important to her and she can't even fight for it. It is so infuriating that she just sits there like a lump on a log. Thankfully, Martha let them both go.

Both of them are such disappointments...they were my two favorites. Neither one is executive material, however. Martha did the right thing.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom View Post
    I think they are all a bunch of putzes. Poor Martha, I feel sorry for her. She is required to hire one of these buffoons.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Dawna is the only remotely qualified candidate left. I want to see Jim commit professional suicide during the interviews.

Charles' cigar pacifier makes it hard to take him seriously. How did he get so high in Martha's biz?
    Charles Koppelman is highly respected in the music business. He has worked with many artists at Elektra (not sure exactly the name of the companies). Have to check...

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Dawna is the only remotely qualified candidate left. I want to see Jim commit professional suicide during the interviews.

Charles' cigar pacifier makes it hard to take him seriously. How did he get so high in Martha's biz?
    Charles Koppelman is highly respected in the music business. He has worked with many artists (not sure exactly the name of the companies). Have to check.

Update: Here is the link to his biography.

http://apprentice.tv.yahoo.com/marth...koppelman.html

Premium Member
    Marcela tries to tell Ryan he should change his ideas to meet his target audience, he tells her no, what more was she supposed to do at that point? I can't imagine sitting here at work today, telling my PM that I think we should change the project entirely because I don't think it's a good idea - first, there goes my performance review for the year (not a team player); second, it's only a matter of moments before I hear "when you're a project manager, then you can decide blah blah blah..."; third, well, that's about it, I just think that's how the real world of business works and even though Marcela might not be strong enough for MSLO*, I don't think her performance last night warranted being let go at that particular time. (*Actually, not even sure what position Martha is hiring for, since the website only says "dream job of a liftetime" so perhaps Marcela would be qualified after all...)
    Last edited by mozzz; 12-08-2005 at 10:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread