+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I liked Ryan's idea, but Leslie really cut him off at the knees with that video. I was glad to see that Ryan and Marcela have patched things up between them, since they are my 2 remaining favs.

The other team's showroom was good. I guess they were making the car a piece of art in a gallery. It must have looked much better in person than it did on TV to get the reaction it produced.

Charles is worse than Jim at this point with his cigar and general persona. His comments about Bethenny make me wonder, if his prior acquaintance with her will bias him.

During the boardroom, watching Ryan look depressed and constantly looking away and watching Marcela, slouching and looking unhappy made me wonder why either were there, neither looked like they wanted to be there, nor did either fight for their positions. At this point I thought perphaps Martha would send all 3 home. It was sooooo depressing.

peachroses

$65k ....

what did these teams spend the money on... the table did not look elegant at all and the video seemed amateurish (sp.), and I don't really think that the other presentation was that great..... maybe I just don't have a clue....
    Because I said so ....

Quote Originally Posted by peach View Post
    what did these teams spend the money on... the table did not look elegant at all and the video seemed amateurish (sp.), and I don't really think that the other presentation was that great..... maybe I just don't have a clue....
    That would be interesting a breakdown of expenses. What is worth $65,000???

Marcela is usually in there slouching and looking defeated. I'm glad Martha commented on it so she can change it! That is not a great presentation of an executive in MSO and I like Marcela. I actually felt bad for Alexis. When Martha asked her about the team's set-up she was faltering all over her words then said why don't they tell you. It was like she was nervous or something. Maybe this show will be good for her to come out of her shell a little more. I don't think life of the party is a term frequently used to describe her!
    The other team's set-up was much better and everything gelled together whereas the concept was not laid out as well for Jim's team.
    OK the dude with the cigar? unlit cigar? I know everybody wants to have a memorable 'signature' on tv but he really needs to find a new one. I'm surprised Martha hasn't requested he stop. We'll see if it's back next season - if there is one. I like the show but I'm not sure it's doing very well in the ratings.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    During the boardroom, watching Ryan look depressed and constantly looking away and watching Marcela, slouching and looking unhappy made me wonder why either were there, neither looked like they wanted to be there, nor did either fight for their positions. At this point I thought perphaps Martha would send all 3 home. It was sooooo depressing.
    Martha may say that she wants Marcela to get a backbone and stand up for herself but, that's not really what she wants. Martha likes to dominate people like she did her husband and only got mad when he got a backbone and left her. Being passive may win Marcela the job in the end.

Oops, I meant the concept wasn't laid out as well for RYAN's team.

FORT Regular
    As to the further uselessness of Alexis, did anyone notice what she was wearing in the car dealership? She looked awful. Her blouse was gapping and she was wearing some tennis shoes with a pants suit.

FORT Fogey
    Jim cannot get hired for this after his conversations with the CEO and Charles during the reward - what was he thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by warrenn View Post
    As to the further uselessness of Alexis, did anyone notice what she was wearing in the car dealership? She looked awful. Her blouse was gapping and she was wearing some tennis shoes with a pants suit.
    I just saw my tape of the show and was like, "what is she wearing?!" Awful. Good thing Mommy wasn't there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast