+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Ding dong PR slash lawyer slash decorator slash blond chick is gone. Who was she again?
    Make that Ding dong PR slash lawyer slash decorator slash one-eyed blond chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Marcela accidentally insults Martha by implying that she doesn't want to work for the Latinos and Latinas. Martha ALMOST seemed pissed! She raised her voice a smidgen.

Marcela, so far, has missed a lot of good obvious attacks on these bozos. Unless they've been edited out...
    I agree that Marcela worded that very badly, and put Martha and her company on the defensive. Although I don't know much about Stewart's company---Marcela could be right though.

I hear a big audio dub when Marthy gets to the final firing explanation!

Why, after all these years of TV editing and computer tech are these cuts STILL so obvious?

And Charles gives us a brand NEW show cliche about cream rising to the top. But frequently what rises to the top of things gets skimmed off!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I hear a big audio dub when Marthy gets to the final firing explanation!

Why, after all these years of TV editing and computer tech are these cuts STILL so obvious?

And Charles gives us a brand NEW show cliche about cream rising to the top. But frequently what rises to the top of things gets skimmed off!
    Maybe Donald Trump wanted the show to get axed and it did.

FORT Fogey
    The right person went home. Amanda was bugging me last week when she wouldn't shut up, and this week, she was completely useless.

I was unimpressed with Ryan this week, but I still like him. First on the task he just sat around and bashed the PM, and the concept that you could use the word pu**y on promotional materials for something Martha Stewart's involved in was just plain stupid. Then he had that complete loss of mental function in the conference room when he decided pointlessly to go after Marcela despite the fact that nobody asked him about it and nobody cared.

Team Jim and Bethenny make it to the final 6. I'm not as repulsed by them as I was originally. They haven't seemed like utter fools for a few weeks (well, Jim's still a fool, but he's a fool that can get the job done).

The way Marcela handled herself in the conference room was very impressive. She just needs to step up to the plate as PM.

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    The way Marcela handled herself in the conference room was very impressive. She just needs to step up to the plate as PM.
    Marcella was PM on this project. Although, it felt like she didn't do much to tell her team to shape up.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 11-16-2005 at 10:12 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest
    Marcella was PM on this project. Although, it felt like she didn't do much to tell her team to shape up.
    She needs to show she can be PM, not just take the title.

She needs to show she can be PM, not just take the title.
    I agree, User name. I am sorry I misunderstood you before.

The right person went home. Amanda was bugging me last week when she wouldn't shut up, and this week, she was completely useless.

I was unimpressed with Ryan this week, but I still like him. First on the task he just sat around and bashed the PM, and the concept that you could use the word pu**y on promotional materials for something Martha Stewart's involved in was just plain stupid. Then he had that complete loss of mental function in the conference room when he decided pointlessly to go after Marcela despite the fact that nobody asked him about it and nobody cared.

Team Jim and Bethenny make it to the final 6. I'm not as repulsed by them as I was originally. They haven't seemed like utter fools for a few weeks (well, Jim's still a fool, but he's a fool that can get the job done).

The way Marcela handled erself in the conference room was very impressive. She just needs to step up to the plate as PM.
    That P****y thing was sooo obvously a wrong direction to take the project! Perverted college students with the munchies for pastries would've been packing the place

Catching the later show... random comments...

Has anyone else noticed that Bethany looks like the corpse bride!!!

The house is much much nicer.

Marcela is a sweet heart. Jim's a good guy!

+ Reply to Thread