+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Results 121 to 127 of 127

Thread: 11/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #121
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12
    I don't know if this has been answered or not, but what is up with Charles and always having a cigar in his mouth. blah.

    In anycase, I think Jim is awesome. He seems a bit crazy, but that just adds to his awesomeness. Regarding this episode, Howie was the obvious choice. Did anyone manage to catch the QVC episode when it aired?

  2. #122
    FORT Fanatic Violetgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom

    Martha and Alexis talk about people not having passion. Because, you know, the two of them are the embodiment of passion.

    .



    [I also agree that it was a bad firing].

  3. #123
    FORT Fanatic Violetgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    514
    DEAD FISH???????

  4. #124
    Ms Ambusher dberk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylafan
    I don't know if this has been answered or not, but what is up with Charles and always having a cigar in his mouth. blah.
    No one seems to know why he carries a cigar-like pacifier, but many have voiced their revulsion about it.

  5. #125
    FORT Fanatic Violetgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    No one seems to know why he carries a cigar-like pacifier, but many have voiced their revulsion about it.
    I bet he used to be a smoker and quit, and now he just holds it in his hand out of habit, but doesn't light it.

    I'll take his cigar over Martha's dead fish Martha Stewart is the homemaker maven of the world and she has huge dead fish hanging on her walls. I'm sorry, but this is too weird.

  6. #126
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetgirl
    I'll take his cigar over Martha's dead fish Martha Stewart is the homemaker maven of the world and she has huge dead fish hanging on her walls. I'm sorry, but this is too weird.
    Wasn't that horrid?

    I found it funny that it was actually the interior designer giving the tour and declaring that it was Martha's favorite decor. I think I've read somewhere fairly recently that she doesn't get out to the Hamptons home that often any longer... and instead bounces between her Bedford home and the one in Maine. I've seen pictures of both of those homes, and neither have dead animals. I think the designer took a few liberties in saying that this was her favorite decor... I'm thinking it's more his style. Eep!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  7. #127
    FORT Fanatic Violetgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Wasn't that horrid?

    I found it funny that it was actually the interior designer giving the tour and declaring that it was Martha's favorite decor. I think I've read somewhere fairly recently that she doesn't get out to the Hamptons home that often any longer... and instead bounces between her Bedford home and the one in Maine. I've seen pictures of both of those homes, and neither have dead animals. I think the designer took a few liberties in saying that this was her favorite decor... I'm thinking it's more his style. Eep!
    Well, in my not-so-humble opinion, one of them needs to have their head examined. I really thought, at first, that I was seeing things Weird, weird, weird, weird.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.