+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 11/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if this has been answered or not, but what is up with Charles and always having a cigar in his mouth. blah.

In anycase, I think Jim is awesome. He seems a bit crazy, but that just adds to his awesomeness. Regarding this episode, Howie was the obvious choice. Did anyone manage to catch the QVC episode when it aired?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom

Martha and Alexis talk about people not having passion. Because, you know, the two of them are the embodiment of passion.

[I also agree that it was a bad firing].

DEAD FISH???????

Quote Originally Posted by jaylafan
    I don't know if this has been answered or not, but what is up with Charles and always having a cigar in his mouth. blah.
    No one seems to know why he carries a cigar-like pacifier, but many have voiced their revulsion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    No one seems to know why he carries a cigar-like pacifier, but many have voiced their revulsion about it.
    I bet he used to be a smoker and quit, and now he just holds it in his hand out of habit, but doesn't light it.

I'll take his cigar over Martha's dead fish Martha Stewart is the homemaker maven of the world and she has huge dead fish hanging on her walls. I'm sorry, but this is too weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgirl
    I'll take his cigar over Martha's dead fish Martha Stewart is the homemaker maven of the world and she has huge dead fish hanging on her walls. I'm sorry, but this is too weird.
    Wasn't that horrid?

I found it funny that it was actually the interior designer giving the tour and declaring that it was Martha's favorite decor. I think I've read somewhere fairly recently that she doesn't get out to the Hamptons home that often any longer... and instead bounces between her Bedford home and the one in Maine. I've seen pictures of both of those homes, and neither have dead animals. I think the designer took a few liberties in saying that this was her favorite decor... I'm thinking it's more his style. Eep!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Wasn't that horrid?

I found it funny that it was actually the interior designer giving the tour and declaring that it was Martha's favorite decor. I think I've read somewhere fairly recently that she doesn't get out to the Hamptons home that often any longer... and instead bounces between her Bedford home and the one in Maine. I've seen pictures of both of those homes, and neither have dead animals. I think the designer took a few liberties in saying that this was her favorite decor... I'm thinking it's more his style. Eep!
    Well, in my not-so-humble opinion, one of them needs to have their head examined. I really thought, at first, that I was seeing things Weird, weird, weird, weird.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213