+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 11/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I was rooting for Howie (at one point), but that firing was too obvious, albeit lame.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest
    Howie is not for Martha Stewart Living.
    Lucky Howie!!!!

What's with that ill fitting, cheap looking white suit on Bethany? It's too tight in the bottom, too loose on top, the sleeves too long. She looked horrible in it.

In other news, Howie boy gets sent to the pound.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Bad firing, Marthy. Bethanny was such a dumbass when trying to defend herself, she deserved to go for that. Unlike Trump, Martha doesn't seem to really debit people for horrible boardroom/conference room performances.

Martha and Alexis talk about people not having passion. Because, you know, the two of them are the embodiment of passion.

Next week "teams will be torn apart". Unless, of course, we are being lied to again.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

That was an obvious boot. Snore.

Lots of crying and bitching next week.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Another week and the lame-o wack-job Jim manages to escape. How DOES he do it????

Quote Originally Posted by Norm601
    Another week and the lame-o wack-job Jim manages to escape. How DOES he do it????
    I answered this question at length at the end of last week's thread.

Howie started out as my fav, but I agree with Martha that he just seemed to run out of gas and loose interest in the process. Bethenny is too hyper as a PM, but she is able to control the team members (even Jim) and make tough decisions. I don't like her as a person, but she may have potential as an apprentice.

If Martha does another year of this, I hope she replaces Charles and his stogie and gets a decent time slot. I like Alexis and don't understand why she is getting so much crap. I'm sure similar comments were made about Carolyn in TA1 and I'm tempted to track them down as proof.

Amanda is a real Chatty Kathy. I hope she isn't a trial attorney. If she is I'm sure she's been sighted for contempt a lot for refusing to SHUT UP in court.

Ryan and Marcela remain my favs.

thanks everyone for the posting about the show tonight.. i decided to record criminal minds instead (just didn't care for the qvc on tv thingy they were going to do) and it sounds like i made the right choice since this episode seemed pretty boring and predictable according to the comments. i had to check in and see who hit the door though too bad it was howie.. he had potential at first it seemed but it was probably a fair boot. anyhow, thanks again! now i am off to watch Lost...

Bethenny should've been sent home along with Howie. She was a poor excuse for a PM and I can't stand her at all. Howie used to be one of my faves early on, but he really went completely downhill on this task and he deserved to go. I'm so disappointed with Howie!

Whoa! Next week, things are going to get really heated. Is it just me or did I just see Marcela have a meltdown in the previews?

Unhealthy
    Bethany made the right choice. The person who went home deserved to. Howie... what a disappointment.

+ Reply to Thread