+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 11/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Nice chatting with everyone! Good night

Sarah was pretty much invisible until tonight, where she blew it. I was satisfied with both firings and for once, I was on board with not firing Jim. The double firing may have been more shocking if Trump hadn't have fired FOUR people last week.

FORT Fogey
    Trump firing four people was just for ratings. This actually made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom
    I can see why this show it tanking. It has a depressing feel about it. Martha talks like she has a bug up her butt and speaks in monotone. Alexis looks depressed and the people who work for Martha look like they want to jump off of a bridge. At least Donald has some personality, his ego-centricity is comical, and Carolyn and George are great characters.
    Hee. This is all SO true. I fall asleep sometimes just listening to her voice overs.

I gotta say, that Primarius performance was almost as lame as the losing team on last week's Donald show. Yelling "go go go"? Give me a break.

Matchstick's little Tide superhero was pretty darn funny too.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom
    Dear Sarah and Carrie: You both suck. Sincerely, Martha
    Ditto. That letter really sums it up!

Anyways, that was the most pathetic display done by Primarius. Their performance annoyed about everyone in that area. That was a total disaster! Sarah choked big time and Carrie wasn't any better! They both deserved to go! Of all the remaining candidates left, I think Dawna's going to win this competition! I can't really picture anyone else winning at this point.

FORT Fogey
    I haven't seen anything bad out of Dawna, but I haven't seen anything convincing out of her either. Neither of the wins she's had as project manager were based on her strengths but rather those around her, though arguably she was able to utilize those strengths where others have failed.

I'm on the West coast, and just saw Ryan in his superhero duds. I've made no secret of the fact that I LOVE Ryan, and tonight he is proving he's The Man...The Tide-To-Go Man...and his stick.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Loved it, both Sarah and Carrie deserved to go. I don't get quiet brainstorming. After 20 quite minutes Sarah should have opened the group to discuss something. I also didn't like the way she immediately shot down Behtany's idea, saying she was not with the program. That's a wonderful way to discourage anyone to speak up. A wonderful leadership tool. Sarah was totally clueless and so was Carrie. Howie, Bethtany and Jim should have staged a mutiny and taken over with a concept and gone with it. Who could have possibly stopped them.

What is with the candelier earrings Marcela was wearing at the beginning of the show. They seem very out of place in a business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Loved it, both Sarah and Carrie deserved to go. I don't get quiet brainstorming. After 20 quite minutes Sarah should have opened the group to discuss something. I also didn't like the way she immediately shot down Behtany's idea, saying she was not with the program. That's a wonderful way to discourage anyone to speak up. A wonderful leadership tool. Sarah was totally clueless and so was Carrie. Howie, Bethtany and Jim should have staged a mutiny and taken over with a concept and gone with it. Who could have possibly stopped them.
    I agree. Quiet brainstorming? Talk about your oxymorons.
    What is with the candelier earrings Marcela was wearing at the beginning of the show. They seem very out of place in a business.
    Earrings are quite the spectacle on this show. Last week Marcela had earrings on that looked like they were made from trivets.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Superhero Ryan was clearly having a blast. I love how comfortable he is being the only man on Matchstick.

+ Reply to Thread