+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Again another deceiving promo. Martha's image was reversed for the second handshake, making it appear the bootee's are on opposing teams. Not so.

Jim was either recruited or fell into Burnetts lap. Either way he was signed to provide drama and it worked. Pure gold. Now it is getting old and Martha's credibility is on the line. I believe he got fired along with the PM. Most of the candidates have his number, the two blondes at dinner being the exception.

They are in NYC and eat at Steak Out? They should all be punished along with the bidder who bought Todd Oldams dog bed for $17,000. Buy a striped thow pillow and toss it on an LLBean number or take a chain saw to his Lazy Boy efforts and call it a day.

I appreciate Martha choosing who comes to the conference room. We have been crying for a change in format and here we have it, no matter how small. I am getting in the swing of her style and quite like it. Dropping in on the loft was good too. Seems logical she would want to see how they are living.

I expect to hear she has hired David as a consultant for her internet team to hear his plan. He is a computer geek and best used in this capacity. I believe most candidates, on both Apprentices, are there for exposure for their own endevors and David may pick up some more clients with his speech. Good move.

Dawna needs a new hair cut, color and make up redo. She is an attractive woman but looks like a bar maid. The lighting is terrible too.

The gold clogs elicited a scream that sent my dog flying outside to bark at the percieved object of my concern. I bet we will see them in lower priced shoe stores within 6 months.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    (Given the fact that she's cuckoo enough to marry her KINDERGARTEN sweetheart and get knocked up by him in a very short period of time ).
    Huh? When you find THE ONE, does it matter if it was in kindergarten or last week? What exactly is cuckoo about Marcella's personal life?

That said, I doubt if she'll win. She came off last night as very passive during the task and in the conference room (I think she was ready to cry at any time) and I don't think she's management material.

I think Amanda really stood out this week. She's one of the front runners IMO.

And I think it's Jim and either Bethany or Howie that go next week. They didn't show much of their team in the preview, and I think that's for a reason.

Adam

I agree with the others who are made uncomfortable by Charles' cigar chewing and waving. While I would like to see him replaced completely I'll settle for Martha telling him he's too old for a pacifier. It was good to hear Martha tell Charles that rather than just saying it's a tough decision, he should be helping her make an informed one.

I like Alexis and don't understand the bad press she gets here.

FORT Fogey
    I SLEPT THROUGH THIS!!!

I don't have a home computer at the moment so I'd already given up hope on participating in this thread last night but, GEEZ, I at least had hoped I'd have been able to watch it.

I didn't even stay up long enough to set the bloody VCR, so I missed the whole thing.

Oh well, that just means I'll be paying extra close attention to roseskid's or suncat7's wonderful recap!!!

FORT Fogey
    The issue I have with Donald and bringing back an extra person is if the PM feels obligated to do so. Each time someone does that, he questions it, sometimes more than others. Granted, it's not as bad now as it was at first.

Pom, it reruns on CNBC like every day.

I just wait for the day Jim is fired. He is so arrogant who would want to work with him.

It is a sad sad thing that only the business types seem to have any idea at all how to function and the creative types are either too weak, lack enough all around experience or in Jim's case are certifiably insane.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    I SLEPT THROUGH THIS!!!

I don't have a home computer at the moment so I'd already given up hope on participating in this thread last night but, GEEZ, I at least had hoped I'd have been able to watch it.

I didn't even stay up long enough to set the bloody VCR, so I missed the whole thing.

Oh well, that just means I'll be paying extra close attention to roseskid's or suncat7's wonderful recap!!!
    The repeat is on CNBC right now and again at 11:00 PM ET/8:00 PM PT. It will also repeat on Monday night at 8:00 and 11:00 PM ET/5:00 and 8:00 PM PT.

FORT Fogey
    In addition to which there's also footage on Yahoo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011