+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom
    Her flat affect might be due to the fact that when Martha was going off to prison she said she was going to miss her animals and her farm but never mentioned her daughter!
    Ouch! Martha should've just picked some professional woman from her organization who at least has an opinion on something and is not made of plastic.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom
    You're a poet and you don't know it!
    Well...Thank You GT Mom for the compliment! I hope my English teacher is proud of me . Maybe she can go back and change my English grade from a "C" to an "A"! Yippppeeeee!

Why oh why are they reshuffling? I wanted to see every last member of Crapstick wiped out one by one.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Ouch! Martha should've just picked some professional woman from her organization who at least has an opinion on something and is not made of plastic.
    But Alexis is just like Mom in many ways. Flat inflectionless voice, robotic movements, stiff face...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    Martha lost me. Firing Dawn was a VERY stupid decision. Ok, so she didn't really give much to the team, but maybe that was due to her teams inabilty to think for themselves. I blame Jim. He's the one who put Dawn in the spot light because he wanted to get rid of the biggest threat. ( which back fired)
    Matchstick still sucks... and its not because of Dawn. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Maybe it's that sucky relationship with her mom, which ensures that she has to call her "Martha"...
    I worked in a small insurance agency where the son called his dad by his name instead of saying "Dad". I consider it more professional to refer to her by name and less confusing in a business setting.

Leslie was in the same position Pam was when switching sides. Martha was very fairminded to cut her some slack, since she was the only Primarius willing to transfer. Donny boy should have done the same thing for Pam, since he FORCED her to PM a bunch of vicious losers. Part of the problem with switching teams is that she didn't know anything about these people and had to waste time sorting out strengths and weaknesses.

Dawn made some big mistakes. Bitching to the camera instead of openly voicing her concern to the team about the wasted time and her unwillingness to pitch in to help during the remaining time made her a poor team player. Not getting up at the prearranged time made her an undependable employee. She is an adult and her team was not responsible for giving her a wake up call. I was quick to defend her against the Jim campaign, but she buried herself in this show.

I'm not convinced that Matchschtick could have won even with the furniture. The judges said that they couldn't sense any theme when they walked in, but picked up on Primarius' right away.

6 hours of talks? Although I truly think Dawn is total dead weight and should be fired ASAP. The reason they didn't win this task was due to time and that was all the PM's fault, Leslie...She couldn't move until she got the approval of everyone....bad leadership!

JMO of course! LOL

Pierre

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Why oh why are they reshuffling? I wanted to see every last member of Crapstick wiped out one by one.
    Because this ain't Survivor. You can't have a one-on-one competition and have seven people sitting on the sidelines rooting for the proverbial "person in the ring."

Unfortunately, there's only so far you can go. And, as someone on Primarius pointed out, "never overestimate Matchstick." This was just embarrassing.

The best thing would have been if, as one of the Primarius suggested at the beginning of the episode, she just went ahead and fired the whole lot of them.

Premium Member
    Looks like the teams will be reassigned next week. Funny I don't feel like I know any of the Primarius people, Matchstick has gotten all the attention because they suck.

Martha was correct in her decision. Although I really didn't want Dawn to be fired in the last 3 episodes, she made a mistake but not doing anything REALLY this time. She even said so on cam that she doesn't want to paint in the night. If I was Martha, how can I hire someone in a big position when they don't want to work that late.

Although Matchstick lost because of time, Dawn always makes excuses and never steps up to the plate. At least Leslie did, and was ALMOST perfect. It's just that dang couch! Plus, Leslie didn't tell the truth and made an excuse to why there's no couch. I liked that, very professional. I wonder if Jim is going to say "Ding, Dong the witch is dead" haha!

+ Reply to Thread