+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cancellation Territory?

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart" improved a little over last week, averaging 5.1/8 to finish fourth.

It seems the time change to an hour later is helping a little bit....
    4th out of 4 isn't so swell, especially if one of those is baseball.

FORT Fogey
    "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart" improved a little over last week, averaging 5.1/8 to finish fourth.

It seems the time change to an hour later is helping a little bit....
    It is.

Though more shows this week showed a slight uptick in the ratings over last (in part because of horrible weather in the northeast keeping many people at home who'd normally go out), many shows again have been down this week due to baseball, and will continue to be until after the World Series.

Martha's show is I expect doing about as well as NBC could expect given its competition.

Why did they move this show vs Lost?

Quote Originally Posted by WakkaDakka
    Why did they move this show vs Lost?
    I believe they moved it so that it wasn't airing at the same time as America's Next Top Model - Because they are both reality TV.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    It is.

Though more shows this week showed a slight uptick in the ratings over last (in part because of horrible weather in the northeast keeping many people at home who'd normally go out), many shows again have been down this week due to baseball, and will continue to be until after the World Series.

Martha's show is I expect doing about as well as NBC could expect given its competition.
    I think NBC should do a repeat on Friday night insted of airing Law and Order.

I believe they moved it so that it wasn't airing at the same time as America's Next Top Model - Because they are both reality TV.
    I am very glad they made the move. I don't watch Lost but I love ANTM and would be watching it while changing the channel during commercials to Martha. I like this show, I don't watch the Donald - never really have.

I really wish they would bring back Wickedly Perfect (with a better format) and have Martha host that one too!! I was one of the very few who liked that show.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I think NBC should do a repeat on Friday night insted of airing Law and Order.
    Except CNBC already repeats it on Thursdays and again Monday of the following week, twice on both nights.

Law & Order: Criminal Intent repeats have been doing far better than Inconceivable was in that slot (Fridays at 10:00 PM ET/PT), enough so that NBC may eventually move new episodes into that slot since NBC has to find new nights for "CI" and Crossing Jordan anyway since NBC will have NFL Football on Sunday nights next fall.

Martha's show has been slowly improving away from ANTM, even thought it's not only opposite Lost, but currently Major League Baseball Playoff Games that have been airing on FOX (and it will be opposite Game 6 of Astros-Cardinals tomorrow night).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345