+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cancellation Territory?

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    So, it's moving to 9pm, where it will promptly get Lost. That's just brutal.

I don't even think we'll watch any more, because that's head-to-head with Veronica Mars as well. Maybe we'll tape it - there are a lot of commercials, so it tends to go quickly.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Well one thing is for sure, when it changes to the 9pm slot, they can "expect" the low ratings since Lost will draw the most viewers anyhow. NBC is probably wanting to promote the show E-Ring by moving it to the 8 pm slot since there really isn't anything else on at 8 except for ANTM on Wednesdays.

I guess I will continue to watch it for now unless it gets unbearable.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    It likely won't get cancelled since there are probably too many corporations who signed on (paid?) to be part of her show and have their names dropped and products displayed.

Bad move to move it. I'll be watching LOST.

FORT Fogey
    I think NBC should move the show to Friday nights. There's really nothing on on Friday night, so it has a chance of doing well. And on a plus side, I would be able to watch it every week!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I think NBC should move the show to Friday nights. There's really nothing on on Friday night, so it has a chance of doing well. And on a plus side, I would be able to watch it every week!
    NBC won't do that. Friday is yes, a slow night, and it would help me, but I can't see them doing that.

My opinion on the switch as noted it's more of an indictment on E-Ring, with NBC likely thinking Martha will be a better lead-in to Law & Order at 10:00 than "E-Ring" has been.

FORT Fanatic
    from mediaweek.com

Just my opinion, but they should just move the show to VH1, that's where all the reality shows up end being. She is really doomed with this move.

NBC Retools Wednesday:
    Effective immediately, NBC's The Apprentice: Martha Stewart and E-Ring will flip time periods, with the Pentagon-based drama moving to the Wednesday at 8 p.m. hour followed by The Apprentice: Martha Stewart at 9 p.m. That, of course, means Martha will have to face ABC's Lost. Not a good thing!

FORT Fogey
    I agree that this move is more about E-Ring than Martha, it's too close to reality... who wants to watch a show like this when you can watch the news and be just as depressed about 2 wars happening (and not really succeeding) simultaneously?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, no matter what.. I'll still watch it, no matter what time they move it to, or station.

Not that I think it's great, but it's my job to watch all of the reality shows. Ok, most.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

They should have aired it after Donald's Apprentice ran its course. Two Apprentices is too much for me at one time, especially with the heavy traffic of reality shows on right now. For people without TIVO (myself), I have to constantly find time to watch The Biggest Loser, America's Next Top Model, The Amazing Race 8, and The Apprentice 4 and it was even harder when Big Brother was still going on. I'll never be able to tune into this show; ANTM is much more important to me .

I agree with cowchpotaytoe. They should of aired Martha's show over the summer when there was nothing else on (except BB6).

I find myself getting confused between the two Apprentices. I can't remember which person got fired from which show and who is on what team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast