+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Which Apprentice is better: Martha or Donald?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think both shows equally suck and the ratings prove it.
    Trump really needs to get over himself and stop thinking that his show broke the mold when it was created.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think Martha's show is better in terms of the tasks and what we can learn from the show itself. For purely entertainment purposes, I would have to say Trump's is better. IMO Trump is a better tv personality than Martha. It's as if Martha is very uncomfortable with the cameras on her. I've noticed she's the same way on her daytime show. She comes across as very bland and stiff.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    The doofus with the cigar has to go. It's just rude to walk into someone's home twirling that thing around in your mouth. I realize he doesn't light it, but it's still offensive. It makes people uncomfortable.

I wonder if the losing team would have won this week if Phallic George wasn't with them. I can certainly imagine him keeping the celebrities on edge sucking on that thing like an infant with a lollipop.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    The doofus with the cigar has to go. It's just rude to walk into someone's home twirling that thing around in your mouth. I realize he doesn't light it, but it's still offensive. It makes people uncomfortable.

I wonder if the losing team would have won this week if Phallic George wasn't with them. I can certainly imagine him keeping the celebrities on edge sucking on that thing like an infant with a lollipop.
    I agree about Cigar Man, as I call him. Whatever his name is, it's never stuck in my mind. Also! That British receptionist! I try to literally look away when they're walking into that sitting area because I cannot look at her face. She has this putrid way of lowering her eyelids into this friendly/amused expression that reminds me of a supervisor I had who used to do the same thing. It is so nauseating, that expression! It is so disturbing to me. It makes them look stoned when they do that. I much prefer Robin to this eyelid-lowering waste (now one of her "relatives" or "close friends" will probably come on here and bash me for saying that, right?).

FORT Fogey
    Initially I preferred Trump. I now enjoy them both and have stopped comparing. Even with the same format, the differences between Martha and Trump are setting them apart for me. I don't take either seriously and I am easily entertained.

Donald, because he brings action to the boardroom every time. While Martha doesn't do it every time.
    Fave Songs to listen to: Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey, Shake It Off by Mariah Carey, and Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

FORT Fogey
    If Clay or Adam make final 4, I'll be convinced Donald's show is even more of a farce than it already is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567