+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which Apprentice is better: Martha or Donald?

I like Martha's show better because she seems more thoughtfully engaged in the process of trying to find which of these losers will fit into her organization than Trump is.

And the handwritten letter at the end is a nice touch.

Martha's for sure! Much better that DT's.

FORT Fogey
    Last night was the first night I was able to watch most of an episode of this show. I thought the task (the wedding cake) was BORING! It was too small of a task for so many people! The task would have been better if it had been the Wedding Cake AND some other items sold for weddings.

I like Martha's so much better! Donald's show is just so much about his own arrogance. Everything that he says related to himself is the best in the world according to him. It just gets really annoying. Also, I actually didn't notice before I started watching Martha's apprentice also, but I really do not think that Donald is that professional. Martha is so much more professional, and she relates better to the contestants. I think that makes Martha's show a whole better. I also really enjoy Martha's tasks, especially the recreating the children's book one. Martha's tasks are more creative than Donald's but are still able to demonstrate people's business sense.

FORT Fogey
    I prefer Donald's show. I like Martha's effort but it really needed to have a some changes in format. Trump is a stronger personality which works for me. He is a media whore and egomaniac but I like the guy.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Donalds.
    beauty is only skin deep.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I never thought I'd say this, but I actually think I like Martha's better! (and I'm really no fan of Martha Stewart)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I know the topic is which show do you like better but I have to say that I have only watched parts of Donald's show here and there because I don't like Donald at all.
    I have been watching Martha's because I like her. So I think for some people it might not be which show is better but who are you more comfortable watching.

For me, its Martha.

I like both shows, but where are they coming up with some of these "candidates?"

FORT Fogey
    I haven't watched all of this series (due to Lost) but have caught a couple episodes replayed on another station late on sunday night. I have to say that I like this one! Eventhough I really enjoy DT's version, I am growing tired of the same old tasks. At least with Martha's...there are new people and some different challenges. I also sense that DT plays favourites.. (some of his firings are done based on emotion, not ability) whereas Martha seems to get a clearer picture of what is going on from the participants and her advisors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast