+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 9/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think the letter adds a good touch to the "letting go" of those who did not "fit in".

I sure love using those "quotation marks" tonight.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    And take that limp, rotten banana with you. And... take a shower.
    But make it a hot one -- 'cause a cold one would just make things worse.

It was fun watching Martha Stewart and chatting with you all. Night

Premium Member
    Buh-bye CupidGuest... see you next week.

See you, Marleybone!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sensing a bit of Deja Vu here. This first episode somewhat reminds me of the fifth episode of the 2nd Season of TA. It looks to me like Jeff has pulled a "Pamela" and has paid dearly for it. Remember back on TA2 when Pamela was the PM of Apex and she took on pricing herself after taking Stacy R. off of that assignment? Jeff pulled a similar move with Dawn when he took her off the writing assignment and took on it himself. That tactic backfired on Jeff just like it backfired on Pamela back on TA2. Don't get me wrong here. I'm no fan of either Dawn or Jim, but Jeff was clearly the one who was the most responsible for Matchstick's loss so he had to go. Oh well! At least Jeff had a softer "let go" than Pamela from TA2 did!

On a side note: Here's a friendly shout-out to Walt, Pom, Krom, Squatman, and any other FoRT regular who I haven't mention! I hope ya'll had an excellent summer vacation and I just can't wait for the premiere of TA4 tomorrow night!

Just finished watching it on Tivo. I really enjoyed this. Jeff was a jerk and what he said about Dawn joining him in the bathroom was revolting and harassment. And that Bethenny is horrible - notice how big her head is compared to the rest of her body? Definitely anorexic!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    On a side note: Here's a friendly shout-out to Walt, Pom, Krom, Squatman, and any other FoRT regular who I haven't mention! I hope ya'll had an excellent summer vacation and I just can't wait for the premiere of TA4 tomorrow night!
    Thanks, Rabid Dingo, and here's a shout right back at you!!!

We'll be seeing you tomorrow night for The Donald's new show, for sure!!!

FORT Fogey
    Martha's laugh doesn't ring true. I've watched her old shows, and she's nothing like that. Either way, the show's still basically enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sensing a bit of Deja Vu here. This first episode somewhat reminds me of the fifth episode of the 2nd Season of TA. It looks to me like Jeff has pulled a "Pamela" and has paid dearly for it. Remember back on TA2 when Pamela was the PM of Apex and she took on pricing herself after taking Stacy R. off of that assignment? Jeff pulled a similar move with Dawn when he took her off the writing assignment and took on it himself. That tactic backfired on Jeff just like it backfired on Pamela back on TA2.
    Maybe. But Jeff seems a lot meaner and self centered than Pamela. Also, Dawn doesn't seem as idiotic or obviously incompetant as I recall Stacy R. being. In other words, Jeff had less justification for what he did than Pam had.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread