+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    One team questions its recipe while the other team struggles with a member whose inappropriate comments may get the team members kicked out of the store.
    Hmmm... inappropriate comments. I guess Jim is still left in that episode.

Wednesday, October 26 2005
    THE APPRENTICE: MARTHA STEWART --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-PG)
    "406B"
    Episode 406 - Every Dog Has His Day

The 11 remaining candidates meet with celebrities and their dogs to negotiate a personal experience that will be auctioned off for charity. On one side, a project manager is overcome with arrogance and guarantees a victory while the other team deals with members that have no bark and no bite. The conference room awaits the losers.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Newbie

Spoiler for Episode 5

Over at TWoP someone has posted that Jim is doing a live interview on talk radio somewhere tomorrow. Which seems to mean he'll be going bye-bye tonight since they can't do live interviews while they're still on the show. Only print, and that carefully monitored, apparently.

Buh bye, Jim. Don't let the door hit you!

Wednesday, November 2 2005

THE APPRENTICE: MARTHA STEWART --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-PG)
    "407B"
    "Swimming Against The Tide"

Both teams take to the streets of New York City with a mobile billboard campaign to promote a stain remover stick. One team's concept is all washed up while the other group goes for a knockout punch. The winners enjoy breakfast with Martha at her Bedford farm and the losers must plead their case in the conference room.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Is it just me, or are the rewards getting lamer and lamer from past seasons? Last week the Martha shared a few jelly beans with them. Now they're going to get a slice of toast and a dab of marmalade.

You'd think with all the corporate sponsorships they have that some real business rewards might be available - like an hour with Rick Wagoner or Bill Ford Jr.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Is it just me, or are the rewards getting lamer and lamer from past seasons? Last week the Martha shared a few jelly beans with them. Now they're going to get a slice of toast and a dab of marmalade.

You'd think with all the corporate sponsorships they have that some real business rewards might be available - like an hour with Rick Wagoner or Bill Ford Jr.
    They were M&M's. See? now doesn't that make it more grand? They got no reward at all! At least they get breakfast this time. Trump is not doing well with his either but they get something even if it is playing hockey. Gift certificates to a store and dinner out is the way to go. All I require is a good meal and a new pair of shoes; I am easy.

I love how Martha doesn't give out these grand prizes for winning the task. The won the task and they are not going home........that should be reward enough. And personally, I would rather have breakfast at Marthas home instead of some of the prizes I have seen on Trumps.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollbrat
    I love how Martha doesn't give out these grand prizes for winning the task. The won the task and they are not going home........that should be reward enough. And personally, I would rather have breakfast at Marthas home instead of some of the prizes I have seen on Trumps.
    Oh me too! Trump's rewards are lame for the most part. Playing hockey? Come on. I would think a good meal at a nice restaurant, or some great seats to a good play on Broadway would be a good reward for DT's show. I am impressed with Martha and her treatment and evaluations of some of these people. What a nice touch to get to go have breakfast with Martha at her place...

Premium Member
    I think being invited to share a meal with Martha at her home is a very big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    All I require is a good meal and a new pair of shoes; I am easy.
    ***Broadway goes to hunt for the "Out of Context" thread in General Discussion***

Silly Dogbat.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast