+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcela

I've never even noticed her until last night. I'm happy she shone in the competition last night considering she was picked last. I still can't believe Jennifer picked Jim over Marcella.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I thought it was great how [whatshisname] straight up told her what her other teammates were saying about her and her work ethics. Gave her the opportunity to really kick ass.

I'm glad that her team won because, man.. that would be tough to hear what people have been saying behind your back. Now she can kick back and watch everyone else implode.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I really like her, class and a quiet dignity. She probably wouldn't be the best pick as the next Apprentice, but I'd watch her cooking show.

I'm still trying to find her Limited edition Rosemary Lime Vinaigrette! We have no Stew Leonardís in Yuma, AZ, I wonder where else I could find it? Anyone tried it yet? Was it yummy?

I'm glad to see she made it through the conference room last night. She is going to have to toughen up though it she wants to go much further. She was on the verge of tears throughout the entire show.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by itravel94 View Post
    I'm glad to see she made it through the conference room last night. She is going to have to toughen up though it she wants to go much further. She was on the verge of tears throughout the entire show.
    Martha likes that. She has been known to scream and belittle people to tears.

Former Couch Potato superb_benz's Avatar
    i don't think she'll be the apprentice, since her records are bad, compared to ryan, dawna and even jim...

FORT Fogey
    She just looked ready to go in last night's boardroom. Saw the writing on the wall and was ready to move on.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander View Post
    I really like her, class and a quiet dignity. She probably wouldn't be the best pick as the next Apprentice, but I'd watch her cooking show.
    Count me in as a Marcela fan as well. Martha in her Dec.8 BusinessWeek interview pretty much dissed all of the contestants as being exhibitionists, opportunists and inappropriate for her company, but Marcela didn't come across like that.

What's more telling is that Martha didn't burn her bridges with Marcela after dismissing her from the show-- Check out what Martha wrote at the end of the letter here:

"I'd like to talk to you further in the future, once all of this has been completed."

Somehow I think Martha will be hiring Marcela behind the scenes to be her REAL apprentice, much like how Trump hired Andy the fired candidate from S2 behind the scenes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12