+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jim

FORT Fogey
    Ugh, he's just getting annoying. Please, please, let him get fired next week.

I think that in the conference room, when Jennifer let Martha know that Jim had said, "When Martha looks in the mirror, she sees me," that that was something that was hard for Martha to resist, knowing that this wild-man loose cannon admires her so much. Jim almost reminds me of an un-house-broken puppy, running around with tons of energy, peeing all over everything, and chewing the sofa to pieces--but, one look from Martha [or Big Dog Howie] and he sits down and starts wagging his tale. [And it also doesn't hurt that along with all of his energy, he's a very hard worker.] I think that the reason Martha doesn't fire Jim is because she thinks that he would be an asset to anyone who could manage him and focus him [and she said as much to Jennifer, when she told her that she should have taken Jim off the sales floor and given him another task] and I think that Martha thinks SHE is the one who can handle him and bring out the best in him--and I actually think that she's right.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    One thing with Jim is that he needs to be off the caffeine. He was drinking Red Bull while he was overselling at the store.

I'd like to see Jim done away with. He is a bully and gets away with intimidation. I think his own teammate will be the one to do him in, given the chance.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by TrampJuiceRocks
    Is Jim a psychopathic personality?

Characteristics of a Psychopath

- superficial charm
    - self-centered & self-important
    - need for stimulation & prone to boredom

- deceptive behavior & lying
    - conning & manipulative
    - little remorse or guilt

- shallow emotional response
    - callous with a lack of empathy
    - living off others or predatory attitude

- poor self-control
    - impulsive lifestyle
    - irresponsible behavior
    - blaming others for their actions

Observing his behavour and the way he dismissed the birth of his child leads me to think he is...

What will happen when Martha chucks him? That should be fun...

'The idea that psychopaths eat people is a myth. In reality, a person with a psychopathic personality can lead what appears to be an ordinary life. They can have jobs, get married and they can break the law like anyone else. But their jobs and marriages usually donít last and their life is usually on the verge of personal chaos. They are almost always in some kind of trouble or they are not far from it.
    A psychopath is usually a subtle manipulator. They do this by playing to the emotions of others. They typically have high verbal intelligence, but they lack what is commonly referred to as "emotional intelligence".'
    I really enjoyed and carefully read your post. Not only are there three out of four managers like this at my place of employment, I also see my daughter slowly becoming this type of person (I can't get into details here, but it's heartbreaking - she's desperate for her niche). We can only guess what kind of person Jim is when he's home, or whether he's happily employed or unemployed. Gilbertsville, PA is quite a hike from downtown Philly, so there's just no way he was making that commute every day! He'd be on a train for hours each way, I think (the way public transport is in Southeastern PA). But maybe he works more locally to him. Well, I'm digressing, as usual.

I don't know; I'm strangely attracted to him (you may all barf now) and I'm rooting for him. I don't know exactly why, but perhaps he'll get a strict warning from Cigar Man or The Martha herself and tone it down. Or maybe not. Of course they show as much of him as possible to keep it interesting. That's so obvious. Some of those contestants; I either mix them up with Donald's latest crew or I look at them and say, "I don't remember her!" It's always the girls I don't remember. The guys are all quite distinct from one another on this show.

We'll see what happens. The previews from next week make it seem like he's definitely going, but you know how misleading those can be.

I don't want someone boring to win, though!

Martha wants to keep the "live wire"... we all know it's for ratings.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I still would not be suprised if this was Jims last week. I think he is finally wearing out his welcome. He will do something so oafish that they will have no choice but to fire him.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    From your lips to God's ears! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't wait until Jim is fired! He should've been fired the first week.

FORT Fogey
    His gloating and the "my first win" probably will lead to his departure the next time the team loses.

We are stuck with this fool for another week!! It's only a matter of time...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast