+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jim

Please fire this guy!! He is not entertaining, he is not amusing, he is arrogant and annoying!! I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

FORT Regular
    Problem is, if they get rid of Jim, the show is doomed. The rest of the contestants are bland (except for maybe Howie, who temper tantrums are much more disturbing than any of Jim's antics) and the show would become a snoozefest.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Please fire this guy!! He is not entertaining, he is not amusing, he is arrogant and annoying!! I feel sorry for his wife and kids.
    *co-signs

Martha is obviously keeping this guy for the "Omarosa factor" he brings to the show.

Seriously, how has this guy managed to survive in the world this long?

I want to see that other guy lose it and tee off on him.

FORT Fogey
    The next time Primarius loses he will be gone because the entire team will insist they cannot work with him. That will be the point where Martha says, ENOUGH! no matter who else did a lousy job. Trump had to do that with Toral. There comes a time when a disruptive team member has got to go. I predict they will win the next challenge so we will have to endure two more episodes. His resume is so unimpressive I have to believe he was cast for drama or even recruited for it. In any serious job interview he would have been long gone by now.

Maybe he will step up to the plate and become project manager. He is sure to get fired then...unless for some odd reason his team wins.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by adamperk
    Problem is, if they get rid of Jim, the show is doomed. The rest of the contestants are bland (except for maybe Howie, who temper tantrums are much more disturbing than any of Jim's antics) and the show would become a snoozefest.
    A lot of people at this point seem to think Jim was kept solely for ratings (and Martha's show has struggled, though it has been going up in spite of being on opposite baseball).

please please make him go away. I just can't stand listening to him rant and watching him is even worse.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Martha even admitted in the board room that he "makes it lively around here".. or something like that. She should have just said what she really meant, "he's a rating booster cuz he's such a tool".

There would be no way that that little prick would talk to me like he talked to [whatsherface]. Every time she'd try to talk, he'd talk over her with a snide remark, or rebuttal...totally interrupting her and not allowing her to finish her point(s).
    That would have lasted about a nano-second with me.

What is going so absolutely horrible in his life that he "HAS TO WIN THIS THING"?? For his family?! Wtf? He must be unemployed.

Oh, and I'm sorry to all the moms & dads out there who proudly show the ultrasound pictures to everyone ... Personally, it's just not exciting to me...half the time I hafta squint and guess at what I'm looking at. I'd much rather look at the BABY, after it's born. Sorry, just a minor pet peeve.. but I DO understand the pride and excitement.. I just don't share in the ultrasound picture excitement.
    Anyway, they've been in the house for quite some time now, hasn't everyone already seen that?? Or, was it that they just exclusively talked to their own teammates only?
    I didn't understand how they JUST got around to getting to "know each other".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Well:

Jim is on thin ice, and in Jennifer's exit interview on Yahoo!, she said he's "a sexual harrassment suit waiting to happen."

I think Jim goes next time his team loses, unless he wins a task as PM first.

I think as a PM I would have said, well he wouldn't have been working for me in the first place so there would be no need to control someone like that.

On the flip side when the manager came over she should have used it as her opportunity to put him out of the game and stick him behind the corner. She should have let him go off and self destruct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast