+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jim

peachroses
    I can't watch this guy... I will keep up with the posts and start the watching the show again after he is gone.
    Because I said so ....

Quote Originally Posted by Noshiningstar
    He looks like a moron pompass jackass to me. That being said since the shows are such jokes these days I am sure he goes deep
    Wow...are you an accurate judge of character of what? I'm impressed. You had him pegged from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    I agree - I couldn't stand his facial expressions, and his talking over and interrupting everyone (including Martha)! I was surprised that she felt Dan wanting to quit was worse than Jim's behavior.
    I firmly believe at this point, she's given some direction on who to can from Burnett. He needs to keep the drama going and this dipstick is just what Burnett ordered. He's almost a reason for me to turn it off.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I don't think Jimarosa gets much farther. You could see just how badly The Martha wanted to fire him, but felt she had to get rid of the quitter on principle alone.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Jimarosa
    Good one AD.

Missed the first show and watched last night. This guy is insane, without a doubt. His backstabbing is not treacherous, only becuase it's so obvious what's happening. If the guy who got fired last night (9/28) hadn't been proclaiming to Martha that he wasn't a leader, wasn't right for her company, I've no doubt she would have asked Jim to leave.

Jim is pure greatness. It's unfortunate that he's stuck on this show. He would have been a much better fit on Donald's Apprentice, or even Survivor. He's the first contestant that I can think of to use a cut-throat mentality right in someone's face. Think of the great ones such as Hatch, Boston Rob, Johnny Fairplay, etc...none did this. He obviously won't be able to get real far with that sort of play. However, he's at least keeping it interesting for now.

His backstabbing is not treacherous
    There's a difference between being cut-throat and backstabbing. He has backstabbed noone. He does it right to their face.

Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    However, he's at least keeping it interesting for now.
    I'd agree with that. I'm getting the biggest kick out of watching this guy, and the show will quickly nosedive into "boring" territory when he's gone.

However, if I were a business woman such as Martha, I would have shown him the door by now.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I agree that he's entertaining, but at the same time, he almost makes me not want to watch the show at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast