+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howie

Howie

Hometown: Closter, NJ

Howie, 33, decided three years ago to leave behind a successful career on Wall Street and enter the fashion industry. The gamble paid off. The Brooklyn native now runs Priorities, a highly lucrative contemporary woman's clothing company earning over five million dollars annually. With his adult clothing sold in over 1,500 stores around the world, Howie recently introduced a children's line. The University of Albany graduate lives with his wife in New Jersey.

Gee, what does he need Martha Stewart for?
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I liked him.
    The children seemd fto really respond to him too.
    Unlike Bethenney, he is not hard to look at

FORT Fogey
    Whoa, judging by this week's preview, he goes CUCKOO, again. If he wasn't so angry all the time, he could possibly win.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonna
    Gee, what does he need Martha Stewart for?
    Clearly, he does not need the job she offers. I think he must be seeking exposure. He has to get his face out there behind his line for his company to grow and be publically recognized. Being associated with Martha Stewart is pure gold. He probably applied to both Apprentice shows. A clothing company grossing 5 million a year is small in the big leagues. He probably puts most of his net profits back into it after paying on the loan that he needed to start it.

FORT Fogey
    At least unlike some of his other teammates he told Martha he would fire Jim.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He really does have an anger issue. Once he goes off, he goes off!

Even though I was really elated to hear him go off on Jimbo.. he went overboard I thought. I mean, you can yell at someone or be mad at them about something, but the more you scream, the more you look like the lunatic.

Oh, and him saying that he'd fire Jimbo..was CLASSIC! I can't wait to see how these two spar next week.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Maveno. He goes cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs everytime something small happens. If he does this in the Conference Room, Martha won't be happy. :nono

Well, he did say earlier that he might be in love with Martha

AND, he did manage to scare the hell out of Jim--and that's quite a feat.

I wonder how Martha will handle this, shall we say, INTENSE male rivalry? It's pretty clear that not only do both Howie and Jim really admire Martha, but they also seem totally willing to come to blows over her. I bet she'll have a hard time firing either one of them.

Not sad to see him go - he sucked at the task last night and showed no interest in learning his sales pitch. See ya!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast