+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howie

Howie was just on Martha. They showed the clip of the conference room and Martha said "If it looked like I was about to cry, it was because I was!" Then she admitted that Howie was her favorite contestant. Then she said that when they first met him, Alexis said "Mom, he's IT!" Then she gave him his poncho.

MY EYE CANDY WAS DISMISSED!!!
    I dont want him to speak, but I just want to look at him. Don't know what it is, but I find him so cute!

I wish he wasn't gone. Once he put Jim in his place, I thought he and Jim were hilarious together. He was also, other than Bethenny, the only person who could handle Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgirl
    I wish he wasn't gone. Once he put Jim in his place, I thought he and Jim were hilarious together. He was also, other than Bethenny, the only person who could handle Jim.

Just from reading that it made me question why are those 2 the only ones able to control Jim. Perhaps it's because Jim respects them as they have become friends so he listens to them, but doesn't feel the need to listen to the others since he doesn't care about them? just food for thought

For any Howie lovers - On Martha's daytime show (just flipping through the channels), she was doing a makeover and the woman she made over was wearing a sweater made by one of her "Apprentices" (that was her wording) she couldn't immediately think of his name then... Howie!
    Does that mean she employed him?
    It was a Ralph Lauren style sweater BUT had a horse on the side-kinda weird.
    But to look back all the time is boring. Excitement lies in tomorrow.
    Natalia Makarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12