+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dawn

Dawn

Hometown: Boston, MA

Dawn, 33, currently heads up Red Wagon Communications, a marketing and PR agency, and is founder of The Secret Socialite, an organization that coordinates special events for philanthropic young professionals. She is an active freelance writer and a contributing editor for "Boston magazine." Dawn teaches writing and copyediting at Emerson College, where she completed graduate study in publishing and writing, earning an MFA degree and a nomination for Best Master's Thesis for her book-length collection of non-fiction vignettes. She earned her bachelor's degree in public relations from Syracuse's Newhouse School. Dawn is a Mensa member and a volunteer for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

I just wonder about her culinary skills and creativity
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey
    She has really become a target on her team.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    She has really become a target on her team.
    And all because Jim told them to!

Sure she has developed a bit of a 'tude, but look what she's been faced with. Every time she says something sensible, and the others go and act like idiots (followed by them punishing her), I cheer for her. She's the Cinderella, except that she's got like... half a dozen evil stepsisters instead of two!

Hopefully the team shuffle we all know has to come is soon, and she goes to the other team. And hopefully Sleazebag Jim hasn't poisoned all of them against Dawn too.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well she hasn't done her reputation as a teacher and Masters graduate of writing any good. Its almost a laugh reading the impressive CV/Profile above and comparing it all to what we have seen. How will she live down the shame of failing to write a kiddies story?

a re-hash as well!

I must admit I think shes a dark horse though, and as long as she can control her tendancy to be a snob and have a attitude she could pull off something that would make the team respect her.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Any Saturday Night Live fans here? I think we've found the real-life Debbie Downer.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey
    Matchstick is lucky they are about to reshuffle the teams because otherwise with Dawn gone there would be no one for them to blame when they fail. And they surely would. This team is full of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Any Saturday Night Live fans here? I think we've found the real-life Debbie Downer.
    LOL...that's funny. Glad she's gone...although she did bring conflict to the show which is always a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    LOL...that's funny. Glad she's gone...although she did bring conflict to the show which is always a good thing.
    pun intended, itravel?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    Matchstick is lucky they are about to reshuffle the teams because otherwise with Dawn gone there would be no one for them to blame when they fail. And they surely would. This team is full of losers.

I was just thinking the same thing: now that Dawn is gone, whomever will they blame for their failures now???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast