+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bethenny

Bethenny

Hometown: New York City, NY

Bethenny, 34, is a natural foods chef with a custom food delivery service providing healthy meals catering to celebrity and high-profile individuals with unique needs. Bethenny is also a consulting chef for Boca Burger and attended culinary school where she studied food and healing. The NYU graduate owns bethennybakes.com, a lowfat, wheat-, dairy- and egg-free cookie company in New York. Prior to becoming a chef, Bethenny produced large-scale entertainment events for Merv Griffin Productions in Los Angeles and founded In Any Event, a company dedicated to producing high-profile celebrity events. She also started Princess Pashmina, a pashmina shawl importer, selling to celebrity clients and stores around the world. Bethenny, whose active lifestyle includes yoga, snowboarding and rollerblading, lives in New York City with her dog Cookie.

FORT Fogey

Bethenny Frankel

Bethenny is also the daughter of thoroughbred horse trainer Bobby Frankel, who while best known for his being the trainer of many top older horses over the years also trained 2003 Belmont Stakes winner Empire Maker.

FORT Newbie
    I live in Florida and I heard this girl on the radio with Bradford like 6 months ago. Apparently they are friends or dating? It looks like she has some history with dating people associated with the showLOL

FORT Fanatic
    I don't mean to bash on looks but for being all into health food, this gal looks sickly with sunken eyes and dark circles

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    I don't mean to bash on looks but for being all into health food, this gal looks sickly with sunken eyes and dark circles
    You're right, it's not the most flattering picture of her.

I wonder if she is let go early enough, would NBC want to use Bethenny (being she is Bobby Frankel's daughter) on their Breeders' Cup Preview day coverage October 8 and/or the Breeders' Cup itself (at Belmont Park) October 29 (or would NBC want to do it anyway, saying she's "getting a short break" from being on Martha's show)?

If she can make a non wheat, non dairy, non eggs cookie taste good, maybe she has a chance????
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie
    I just heard the replay of the interview with Betheny from months ago they replayed it to confirm rumors that betheny dated bradford. It is pretty clear from the interview that they were "dating" or seeing each other. She said she flew in to see him and that she was staying at his house. I am wondering if that gives her an unfair advantage in the game? I mean if you are friends with someone who was on before he or she could give you tips on how to get tasks done.

Sorry to be mean and personal, but damn she's hard to look at.
    What an unattractive woman.

She seemed like she was getting involved in the fracas in the conference room and it might have been better for her to just keep out of it.
    I have a feeling she could be quite explosive.

I don't think her knowing Martha's right hand man will buy her any favours from the judges.
    Martha didn't seem pleased to find out there was a connection.

What is up with that guy constantly chewing on a cigar, btw?
    I'd have to tell him to throw it away.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Sorry to be mean and personal, but damn she's hard to look at.
    What an unattractive woman.
    Couldn't agree more, she creeps me out.

Huge melon head and shrunken body - anorexic!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast