+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bethenny

I can't blame Dawna for feeling the way she did when she went over to Matchstick. Jim is a lose cannon and Howie is a close second, she's not used to working with 2 team members who are like this. She voiced her concerns to the camera not her team members, she didn't bitch about them. Being apprehensive to work with Jim, who can blame her? Everyone would be dreading it, not knowing what to expect. He's a loose cannon, anything can come out of his mouth at any moment, his actions are just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11
    Jim is a lose cannon and Howie is a close second, Being apprehensive to work with Jim, who can blame her?
    Why would anyone be apprehensive about working with a man who is spanking himself 30 seconds before they go on live television?

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Why would anyone be apprehensive about working with a man who is spanking himself 30 seconds before they go on live television?
    It's not first time he's acted wild and crazy.

FORT Fogey
    Now that it's down to the final 3 it is probably her's to lose. If she doesn't screw up I think she'll be the winner.

Nah, I'd say Dawna is the clear frontrunner. Bethenny didn't start winning until Dawna came over to her team, before that she was 1-6 and she ended up 4-7. Dawna has a 9-2 record and and 3-0 record as PM while Bethenny is 1-1 as PM. Although Bethenny has done well in the last two tasks I don't think it makes up for how terrible she was up until then.

Dawna has looked flawless the entire time and she hasn't UTR, she stepped up as PM in the first task while Bethenny was the last one to be PM on task 8. As long as the final task doesn't involve playing Scrabble, she has this in the bag.

FORT Newbie
    Yea... I also give Dawna better odds than Bethanny.

Dawna to Apprentice:MS is like what Randal is to Apprentice4: DT. Like Randal and his role as the "secret sauce", whichever team Dawna was reassigned to, she would help churn out a crucial win.

If the final-3 interviews are edited anywhere near as predictable as the Song Airlines ep last night, we should know within the first 5 minutes of the ep who is going to get canned. Now excuse me while I go stick some pins in Jim's voodoo doll.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    I think Bethenny has really excelled in the last two tasks. The slogans for both the car task and this Song promo were Bethenny's - and the slogans were the backbones of the finished projects.

(Edited because I misspelled Bethenny.)

She looks like a horse.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jogi View Post
    Dawna has looked flawless the entire time and she hasn't UTR, she stepped up as PM in the first task while Bethenny was the last one to be PM on task 8. As long as the final task doesn't involve playing Scrabble, she has this in the bag.
    Martha looked really irritated with her during the scrabble game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234