+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FORT Gear For Sale!

Woohoo!

I just got my FORT gear!

My two Tshirts came in yesterday and I am wearing one now. Great Fit!...Great Fabric!.....best of all their is a FORT right in the middle of it! I love my stuff!

I meant to PM you to have you tell me when they arrived, and what you thought of them. Glad you like 'em!

John,
    I really like these shirts. I thought that the castle/fort would be a bit larger, but other than that it is totally cool. Love both of them....great stuff...great fit...did I say that already?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Just reviving this thread.

I want to contribute to the site, but I have had nothing but problems with Paypal. I tried to contribute and I have to wait and blah, blah, blah. I have also paid for other things on paypal and been double charged or not credited and had my orders held up and nightmare after nightmare.

If I purchase a product at the store, does it benefit the site at all? Or is it more helpful if I just donate outright. I want to donate, I just detest paypal.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It definitely helps, buying things from the store.

Or, of course, clicking on a banner ad (Amazon, for example), and buying stuff through there.

And as always, I'm perfectly happy to have every just hang out and not help financially, but covering costs is always a nice goal, right?

Thanks, Miss F!

Has anyone else had problems with Paypal? I haven't had any problems with PayPal, but then again, I've only used it a couple of times.

So, John, did you find out if pens could be a possible additon to the FORT store?

Man, don't say pens.... I just threw away a thing for buying pens with your logo on them cause wife has a business license and we got a sample in the mail. It was a nice looking pen too.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Sleeping with George W
    Thanks for reminding me about the Amazon.com link. Last year I bought almost all my Christmas presents from them and will probably do so again this year. I'll be sure to link from here!

Ili, I get those offers all the time

Wolf, they're not currently offering pens, but I may do something separate from the Gear site in the future, to offer smaller stuff like pens, keychains, etc.

And I rarely use PayPal, but haven't had problems when I do.

I use PayPal quite a bit, and have never had problems. At least once I had a verified account.

I've donated to the FORT via that route with no problems, and I just took a look at the gear site. The Jenn and Tracey virtual race poster is great!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast