+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Our Front Page is Returning!

Re: Our Front Page is Returning!

Unfortunately, there's no way to change that color in the template. I tried when creating it, but there's no option to change to a darker background color.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks for bring the themes back. I've always used Blue Business and find it soothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TVG_Frey View Post
    Hey there,

I made a configuration change to the "Purplish Haze" theme. Let me know if anything looks broken.

TVG_Frey Just curious IF there is a way of changing the color in the notification/messages to the color blue like in the "announcements section throughout the forum in the purplish haze format? The writing is very easy to read in the blue... and its quite hard in the purple.

Other than that... I am not finding anything broken and really liking the purplish haze.

Maybe you should try the Blue business theme. I don't want to muck around with changing theme colors, as its called "purplish haze" for a reason and *somebody* put some thought into the design. Once you change one thing, it breaks another and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    TVG_Frey Just curious IF there is a way of changing the color in the notification/messages to the color blue like in the "announcements section throughout the forum in the purplish haze format? The writing is very easy to read in the blue... and its quite hard in the purple.

Other than that... I am not finding anything broken and really liking the purplish haze.

Hi all,

I made some "behind the scenes" changes to the existing themes to make them easier to manage. Hopefully I didn't break anything, but do let me know if you see something out of wack on the themes.

The only thing you should notice is the large FoRT logo on top if you had NOT been using the "vb4 Default Style".

Oh, I love the new outlining trim that I am seeing on the left and bottom of some boxes. It gives those boxes dimension. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by TVG_Frey View Post
    Maybe you should try the Blue business theme. I don't want to muck around with changing theme colors, as its called "purplish haze" for a reason and *somebody* put some thought into the design. Once you change one thing, it breaks another and so on...
    Blue Business... That sounds too much like work. Actually, I did try it out.. and that is very dark! Purplish haze is light and bright and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. And.. I'm sorta getting used to the messages. Its like a seek-n-find. Just point, click and see what ya get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345