+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Like" Button

"Like" Button

In my last few posts, the "Like" icon is missing. And some likes that I saw were on there yesterday are gone. Have I clicked something to change my settings, or is it something else? Help, please?!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: "Like" Button

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    In my last few posts, the "Like" icon is missing. And some likes that I saw were on there yesterday are gone. Have I clicked something to change my settings, or is it something else? Help, please?!
    This happens to me also, KatesMom. I noticed that the "like" button is only missing from certain, and not all posters' posts. Very strange, indeed.

Does it show up when you refresh the thread? I have it happen all the time in show discussion threads, but refreshing always clears it up.

It has to be some weird software glitch that TVGuide will have to look into...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I just came on today and the same thing is happening to me, no matter what thread I'm on.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

It only happens to me after I've posted until I hit refresh. Once I hit refresh the like buttons reappear.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm having intermittent problems with there being no "like" button. Karalott posted in the DWTS M&M thread last night, and there's no "like" button there. All of the other posts I'm looking at DO have that option. I had NOT just posted, and I did refresh the screen to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't.

And I DO like what she said!!!!

I noticed that when I lurk but don't log in, there are no "like" buttons on the posts. When I'm logged in I've never run into that.
    Were you sure you were logged in? (not that I'm accusing )
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yep, I stay logged in. I also tried the "refresh" thing mentioned above, but it didn't help. It's odd because there WAS a "Like" option on some posts in that thread, but not in the one I was trying to "like."

+ Reply to Thread