+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Site Adjustments

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Site Adjustments

Maybe we all just took nerve pills??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    It has been a month since anyone commented on the slowness & jumping issues, so I take it this has cleared up for everyone but me? Or did everyone just give up hope on a correction?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    It has been a month since anyone commented on the slowness & jumping issues, so I take it this has cleared up for everyone but me? Or did everyone just give up hope on a correction?
    I've given up hope.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I see the jumping problem a lot, but I have not had any issues with slow load times. I'm surprised that the comments say the the jumping is related to the go to last post function. I see this behavior all over the place, even on the main forum page.

My problem is still with 'go to the last post' feature. I just go to the last page and scroll down as that's quicker now. It's a shame that the 'update' is so much worse than the old system.

I'm still down to 10 posts on a page too when I used to have 50. I haven't even tried to change that back, figuring that it's easier to scroll down only a few posts.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Here's a problem I just noticed. I wanted to delete things from my list of 'subscriptions', and I can't get to the box on the left side that lets you check the ones you want to delete, and then hit a delete button. Looks like I can't get rid of them unless I go to them, one at a time, bring them up, and banish them. What A Drag!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I see the jumping problem a lot, but I have not had any issues with slow load times. I'm surprised that the comments say the the jumping is related to the go to last post function. I see this behavior all over the place, even on the main forum page.
    I see it everywhere, too, along with pages freezing with endless iterations of the first 3 lines from the top. My connection also hangs when I am doing anything in the former "CP" functions llike PM'g. It also frequently hangs when I click on "Save" after composing a post.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I still have pages "jumping" as well as the super slowness.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    I still have pages "jumping" as well as the super slowness.
    As soon as I came to this page tonight to see what problems people were still having, the page started doing the jumping.
    It doesn't appear to be any better than when they supposedly "fixed" it. Problems are the same.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Had to have the operating system reinstalled in my computer, I use IE and Firefox as my browsers, mainly Firefox. I didn't install I lot of software I used to have. I can't believe how slow it is to access this site. At work it is super slow but at home it had still been very quick. But now at home it has gotten annoying waiting so long to connect from subject to subject and trying to edit changes is not longer quick and easy. It is tempting me to find a site that is quicker.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread